Nude Massage

First let me preface this that this is not a sexually oriented question butI had read about some nudist resorts that offer massage...
Has anyone had this done? Care to share with a newbie?
I have had massage before but never nude... So, Im curious...

This topic was edited
RE: Nude Massage

Massages should be done in the nude. I have done it with close friends. Did have some towels handy anyway since it can get cold in winter. It is always important to keep the recipient warm so covering parts not being currently worked on kept them warm.

This post was edited

Hey had a hot oil massage yesterday, normal non sexual session. The Thai masseuse gave a great massage. I much prefer nude massage, feel so free and they get to give an unrestricted massage. Just a small towel covering my genitals occasionally, especially when she was standing over me pressing on my pelvis.Only want nude massages in the future!
JD

This post was edited

Most massage is better nude in my experience. Group massage is one of the best experiences I ever had (5 folks working on me). States and towns have different laws governing how massage has to be done, so that can be an issue. At nudist venues, nude massage is the norm. Drapping can always be used if you feel cold.

This post was edited

The various experiences from American naturists here can be reflected in Europe, where there's a complete spectrum. Until recently I was running a (Dutch)foundation that was a naturist massage practice (all masseurs qualified, no amateurs) and it took us 20 years to break down the nude massage = sex preconception. (There's still a long way to go, but we ran out of volunteers, as it was all done in the true spirit of naturism, thus non-profit. Our professional people simplygot too busy.) The past years a group of us have been providingthe massage at a naturist campsite in France and we've never dreamt of wearing anything while doing it, which also applies to the workshops we give (we're all experienced teachers). Wandering around the place naked and then putting something on to give a massage or to teach it... strikes me as crazy. On the other hand I visited a naturist campsite in another part of France and the masseurs (female) were clothed, which I found strange. It was a flying visit so I didn't go into the whys and wherefores. At our naturist federation events both male and female masseursprovided massage naked and this was always much appreciated and helped 'spread the word' (both regarding massage itself and its being done naked).But of course I agree anyway that the best massage is nude massage, where the masseur is at one with the massee in an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust. In principle nothing needs covering, though in fact it's best to cover a part of the body that's just been massaged, so then the massee's wellbeing takes over a bitfrom the pure naturist principles (but not for the masseur, therefore!). It's my impression (though I've no proof) that a lot of massage is done naked, but it's not talked about very much. If more people could be open and honest about this, then the taboo aspect would easily be conquered. (But that applies to many naturist things.) Let's all do our bit!

This post was edited

There is a good little naturist spa near me that does a good naturist massage - both masseur/masseuse and massee are fully naked during the session.
The only way to have a massage in my opinion
It very relaxing - and it is a bone fide naturist establishment - no seedy undertones!

This post was edited

First let me preface this that this is not a sexually oriented question butI had read about some nudist resorts that offer massage...Has anyone had this done? Care to share with a newbie?I have had massage before but never nude... So, Im curious...I've never had the privilege of having a massage at a nudist resort but I hope to someday. That being said, I prefer to be nude during all the massages I have received, I want to be massaged on my buttocks, it feels good and panties would hinder this... Dang, you're making me want a deep tissue right now! It's been cold and rainy here and I've been separated for over a year now, in the process of divorce so some touch would be wonderful! I must admit that I might have a hard time relaxing if mymasseuse was nude too being that I'm a very sexual person and them being without clothing, giving me touch might bearousing to me and I don't want to go there with someone I'm not married to; even with my massagetherapistclothed I've found myself aroused as it can be a very intimate, moving experience. A few times I found myself welling up with tears or even weeping as I was able to receive from another and release all the toxins, physically and emotionally.

This post was edited

Being massaged can be a sensual experience. I, too, want to be massaged completely (not sexually) and most salon therapists are afraid to get too close to areas deemed ... sexual. Even our good friend, who is a massage therapist and nudist, is careful to stay clear of any of those areas. She'll only massage half the buttocks and most times just massages the hip area. ...BUT ... another female nudist massage therapist we became friends with in the caribbean, is NOT afraid to give you the type of massage you'd expect and remain non sexual. She massages your entire butt, not just your hip. She massaged the inside of my thighs and the back of her hands even brushed my scrotum a few times but again ... nothing sexual. It's all in the mind. If you find a therapist that you trust and she/he you and you respect certain bounderies, there's no reason why you can't get a good complete massage without it getting sexual. We had a therapist locally that we became friends with. That was the closest I'd come to having a full nude massage in a salon that was not a nude venue. It took us a year to get there but it was worth it. She quit that place and started her own salon outta her home but I stopped going. I wanted someone to come to our house so I didn't have to get dressed and drive home ... it ruined the massage. We found a woman but I'd like to find a nudist therapist, locally, that I can rebuild that trust factor and get a nude massage here at home and get a complete massage ... not the typical ones you get at chain salons. I've been put to sleep many a times but never brought to tears. Although one female massage therapist, at a nude resort, almost hurt me enough to bring me to tears! hahahaha

This post was edited

This post was edited

Whilst living and working in South Korea 4 years ago I heard of their local tradition of community bathing, nude. It's gender segregated, males on one floor and females on another. These are truly Public Bath Houses. Nothing to do with sex and has evolved in some 'western' cultures.
Shoes and socks are removed at the entrance door and locked in the shoe locker, the visitor pays a small fee. Approx $10 Australian when I was there. You then get a locker key and often a disposable tooth brush.
Upon entering the locker room, in my case the male locker room, one immediately undresses and locks all clothes and belongings in a locker. The key is on a band which may be worn around your wrist or an ankle. So total nudity is expected. I is a bath house, with several bathes and a row of showers, a sauna, steam room, tables and chairs to recline upon and in the locker room weights and gym equipment which is used naked. Only the barber is dressed wearing tee shirt and shorts, or just shorts.
Onto the massage. The massage man is also totally naked except for rubber sandals.Two services are offered: a full body scrub and exfoliation accompanied by hand washing all over followed by a fresh shower. B) a full body massage for an extra charge.Before the body scrub the client has to have showered and then sat in a hot tub to open the pores. Setting on the table, even the locker key is removed leaving one totally naked. The massage table is not in a separate room but in the bathing room for all to see. The scrub begins with the scalp and forehead, shoulders, arms legs and EVERYTHING in between, you then roll on your side, then the front face down and EVERYTHING is scrubbed clean, then the other side. Following the scrub which is done with a course towel, your complete body is washed in fresh water, moisturised and rinsed again.If having a massage, you stay there and again beginning with the top of the face, nose, neck, shoulders and working his way down your full naked body a very strong deep tissue massage is given. This time private parts are not massaged due to tenderness and respect, they had however been thoroughly cleaned earlier. I found it painful when he would dig his elbow or arm into my legs. It was relaxing but I did complain like a little boy. A true strong man just takes the pain without mention. I didn't mind complaining and wriggling around even if others thought I should have enjoyed it. I guess they thought of me as that poor white Anglo man from Australia.
Once. I had the massage and a shower I would recline on the deck chair, totally naked to all and fall asleep.
I loved it s much I would ask for a few each week, but was told twice a week was enough. There was no skin to exfoliate too often.
I saw other men, Koreans, being massaged. The massage man would chat a bit but mostly it was silence. He was never sexually aroused. I was his job 12 hours a day. He was naked all day. And he slept there too.Sleeping room was co-ed so everyone wore pyjamas. The massage man was also the cleaner and he cleaned the locker room, and baths totally naked. He folded the towels naked and waited for the next massage client naked whilst playing computer games. He did own a pair of shorts and a tee shirt which he wore when outside for lunch break.
What a life?I miss Korea and the Bath Houses.
Japan has a similar system but you must carry a small towel with you in the bath room!
Aussie Paul

This post was edited

bareskinmiami, when 1LOVE1LIFE said she cried during a massage, I think that it happens a lot. Sometimes a massage is so good that it also relaxes your emotional defenses. Her crying is just releasing the built up emotional energy. You feel drained afterwards, but it is a good drain. It is not a bad thing.

This post was edited