Running into someone you know?

<< < 1 > >>   Page of 1
funlovinred

funlovinred

Barefoot [22] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Small Town, Ontario Canada | 37

Running into someone you know?

I'm curious and would like to hear the stories, if anyone has ever run into someone they knew at a nudist resort or beach?  I mean someone that didn't already know you were a nudist/naturist and you didn't know they were either.  And if you knew that person fairly well, was it awkward or uncomfortable?  My guess is it might be for a second but it would pass fairly quickly?  Being a new nudist I'm wondering if I'll ever run into someone I know at a resort, so far I haven't but ???
AndyDi

AndyDi

Super Nudist [1391] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | So Cal, California United States | 61

Loves being naked, plays well with others!

RE: Running into someone you know?

We've run into 2 people we know/knew.  One was a female, PTA mom, my wife and I knew when we lived in another city.  Knew her quite well ... we thought! hahaha      She was too embarrassed to come over and say "hi" ... so we didn't push.  Another time was a guy I used to work with.  He's pretty secretive and no one knows so ... he was afraid I was gonna start telling others where I saw him.  I said ... "dude ... I got more important things to do then to talk about seeing you naked."  hahaha
funlovinred

funlovinred

Barefoot [22] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Small Town, Ontario Canada | 37

lol...thanks for sharing.
vtnycouple

vtnycouple

Textile [8] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | Vermont United States | 31 & 31

The wife brought this issue up the first time we went to a beach. What if we see some one we know. I said it wouldn't matter would it? Obviously you didn't know that they were nudist(s) and they didn't us so what is the big deal.
Chronomist

Chronomist

Barefoot [42] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Exact Address And Ss#, Maryland United States | 51

I just know that one day I'm gonna run into my AUnt and uncle at Gunnison. They've been living just a few miles away for ages and both of their tans are always way off the hook.
nudony

nudony

Topless [97] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Georgia United States | 44

I used to ask myself the same question; and when it actually happened, it turned out to be just kind of uneventful.  I was at WTP, chatting in the clubhouse, when a guy comes barging in with a smile and walks directly towards me.  By the time he got in my personal space, I recognized him.  He was a college classmate - from my stats class if I remember correctly.  When I recognized him we just shook hands, talked for a little bit without any sense of discomfort, and then he went on his way. 
  • I think it was uneventful because it was so direct.  He just walked right up to me.  Also, we weren't THAT close.  Had we known each more personally the approach might have been a little more hesitant.
sunnmaxx

sunnmaxx

Super Nudist [535] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | W. Des Moines, Iowa United States | 52 & 36

One of the couples in our club shared a moment when they were at a resort in the neighboring state and  somehow met another couple from their how town.  He said they appeared very nervous and even though they were there for another week they did not see the couple again and were afraid the other couple get scared off.  It's the only negative story i have heard of.
<< < 1 > >>   Page of 1