bi and bi

Just wandering if there are any other bi nudists here.

This topic was edited
RE: bi and bi

I'm bi-curious. Looking to meet other bi male nudists here.

This post was edited

It's really not difficult to find bisexual people on this web site.

This post was edited

The most difficult thing to find on here, is, a genuine nudist who is not here for sexual reasons.
Anyone who is a true nudist, is on here to meet other nudists, and should NOT matter if they are straight, bi-sexual, or gay. If it DOES matter, then you are on the wrong site.

This post was edited

The most difficult thing to find on here, is, a genuine nudist who is not here for sexual reasons.
Anyone who is a true nudist, is on here to meet other nudists, and should NOT matter if they are straight, bi-sexual, or gay. If it DOES matter, then you are on the wrong site.Best Post on this thread.

This post was edited

Anyone who is a true nudist, is on here to meet other nudists, and should NOT matter if they are straight, bi-sexual, or gay. If it DOES matter, then you are on the wrong site.If true nudists are allowed to discuss their conservative ideas and their liberal ideas.
Why can't they discuss their sexual preference?
Is there a list of subjects we can't discuss?

This post was edited

If true nudists are allowed to discuss their conservative ideas and their liberal ideas.Why can't they discuss their sexual preference?Is there a list of subjects we can't discuss?

We are not talking of discussion. The OP is not advocating gender segregation.He just asked a question. "Just wandering if there are any other bi nudists here."
How does that advocate "gender segregation" ??

This post was edited

Yes hi. I'm a naturist and a bisexual man. I should think there are probably a higher percentage of bisexual naturists than textile wearers simply because it is an advantage to sexual hook ups. If I'm wrong then it doesn't matter, just an assumption really.
I would also class myself as an exhibitionist too, I have absolutely no problem being naked around other who are not indeed I think the textile wearer often feels more conspicuous than I do! We were born naked, textiles are as much a modern invention with the fashion industry being just another method of relieving us of money as with so many things these days. I think it's sad that so many feel the need to keep up with trends in fashion, I need only ask the question, 'do you have an iPhone'? Personally I find them an annoyance as most owners cannot seem to put them down which is not really very polite. Just my opinion!
Naked hugs one and all, Paul x

This post was edited

The answer to the original question is yes. I am one. Naturists should be able to discuss any topic they wish, and that includes sexuality. It doesn't mean they are on the site for nefarious reasons, just that they wish to chat!

This post was edited

Just wandering if there are any other bi nudists here.yes..am bi

This post was edited

yes..am bi-sexuaal

This post was edited