Cock sock to prevent sunburn?

I have not been able to find a cock sock to buy in order to protect my penis and balls from the sun.
Where are they available? Recommendations?
Is sunblock sufficient?
Thank you.

This topic was edited
RE: Cock sock to prevent sunburn?

I have a friend who frequents a tanning salon and he's improvised along those lines. He feels that his hands and his face get quite enough sun and don't need further tanning and along with his naughty bits, he decided he needed a partial cover-up. So he strips off in the tanning booth and puts on a pair of white cotton gloves, a white cotton drawstring bag, the kind we used to take gym-shoes to school in as a kid, over his head, and a real, live, honest-to-God sock over his genetalia.
I've often thought of following him to the salon, waiting until he's had time to prepare and then set off the fire alarm. The world needs to see this.

This post was edited

I understand ignorance, but this is the stupidest troll I think I've ever seen.

This post was edited

I understand ignorance, but this is the stupidest troll I think I've ever seen.

Hey, we're not shouting about healthcare reform here.
Is this not a legitimate question? ---It's sensitive skin, after all.
Is this not the place to find a person who may KNOW about this subject? If you know, kindly inform. If you do not know, do not respond -- Read. You may learn something.

thank you

This post was edited

Come on guys! This is the 21st century! Make it sound hi-tech yet accurate- "UV/IR radiation shielding for male reproductive interface"!
I rarely need UV/IR radiation shielding for my make reproductive interface. I start tanning early in the year and do it gradually so have a good all over tan anyway. If I feel a need to have shielding, I use SPF 50 sunblock all over.
Thomas

This post was edited

Come on guys! This is the 21st century! Make it sound hi-tech yet accurate- "UV/IR radiation shielding for male reproductive interface"!
I rarely need UV/IR radiation shielding for my make reproductive interface. I start tanning early in the year and do it gradually so have a good all over tan anyway. If I feel a need to have shielding, I use SPF 50 sunblock all over.
Thomas
that's right...start early and get a good base then sunburn is a non-issue...I hate wearing shoes let alone a penis protector...yikes

This post was edited

i'm just amazed no one had jumped up and donw and screamed bloody murder that , with textile penis protection,,,,,,,,He's not nude anymore!!,, did some miss basic nudism 101,,,,,,no clothes= nude.
bob

This post was edited

i'm just amazed no one had jumped up and down and screamed bloody murder that , with textile penis protection,,,,,,,,He's not nude anymore!!,, did some miss basic nudism 101,,,,,,no clothes= nude. bob
lol, I was thinking the same thing, lol, If you are soooo concerned then maybe you should not go nude, the whole discussion is ridiculous, Worried about burning something, WEAR A BATHING SUIT AND GO TO A NON NUDIST BEACH some people burn more than others, but what a totally unnecessary thread.

This post was edited

i'm just amazed no one had jumped up and down and screamed bloody murder that , with textile penis protection,,,,,,,,He's not nude anymore!!,, did some miss basic nudism 101,,,,,,no clothes= nude. bob
lol, I was thinking the same thing, lol, If you are soooo concerned then maybe you should not go nude, the whole discussion is ridiculous, Worried about burning something, WEAR A BATHING SUIT AND GO TO A NON NUDIST BEACH some people burn more than others, but what a totally unnecessary thread.

Just to reitterate where I stand on this "issue," see post #3 previous page.
Sheesh......

This post was edited

HEY!
I got sunburned on ding-dong once before..... DAMN Did that hurt. The wife and I apply sunscreen often!!!!!! As any good nudists should.
Bill

This post was edited

HEY!I got sunburned on ding-dong once before..... DAMN Did that hurt. The wife and I apply sunscreen often!!!!!! As any good nudists should.Bill
One day my girlfriend was applying sunscreen to my ding-dong slowly and for a long time. That seemed to upset people.
Sounds like this story may have a happy ending.

This post was edited