Cooking Naked

Hello,
I am brand new on this group. I got a query via my recipe site about allowing nudist groups to come and cook naked.
I specified that aprons must be worn at the stove but that the group can dine as nude as they wish.
Within about 10 minutes I had 3 email inquiries about Dude Food Nude.
What are your thoughts on this?

This topic was edited
RE: Cooking Naked

Go , Cook, Be Nude, and have a good time

This post was edited

Personally, I always wear a apron when I am cooking or baking...don't want any hairs in the grub..What about a hat ? It is more likely for head hair than body hair to end up in the food.

This post was edited

That's why they invented the Chef's Hat.

This post was edited

"Waiter,there's a hair in my soup"
"No sir,that's a rabbit"

This post was edited
RE: Cooking Nude

Saturday, I was reminded about an apron when I turned the first pan of fish being fried and got splashed. Happily, no damage was done to either me or the fish. LOL

This post was edited
RE: Cooking Nude

I do ware an apron when frying things like streaky bacon,because I have had one or two hot splashes in the past, ouch !
I often do stir fry without the apron, as there is less chance of a splash from the deep wok that I use.

This post was edited

We always cook in the nude, especially when grilling outdoors. We always have dinner in the nude as well. The only time we wear clothes at home is when non-nudist friends are visiting -- and we try to keep those visits infrequent and brief!

This post was edited

AQt our camp in Ohio, Anne, the cafe cook splashed hot grease on her chest and had nasty looking burns for a couple of weeks. They eventually cleared up and left no scars. She said that if she had been wearing a blouse it might have been a different story. Th hot grease would have welded the shirt to her chest and removing it could have keft permanent scars. I guess the lesson to be learned is cook naked.

This post was edited

We always cook, grill naked. But who would you be cooking for?

This post was edited

Whenever I'm home and preparing meals, I am always nude. I rarely wear an apron but do so when there is some splatter. I try to hold splatter to a minimum by using lower heat and covering the containers.

This post was edited