What is the general age group?

Just curious of what the general age group is?

This topic was edited
RE: What is the general age group?

My age is 59. But my mind is 25.

This post was edited

The under 40s get chased off by the over 50s and those with closed minds whilst the people in their 40s float between the two. :)

This post was edited

Seeing that nudist tom" is from the UK and you are from the US, I think it's best you hear it from someone that lives where you live and that has experienced nudism/naturism in many different locals and environments, such as, nude beaches, nude clubs, nude resorts, here in the US and in other countries. The general age group of nudists/naturists is over 40. There are some that are younger but their numbers are quite smaller than those over 40. The largest groupof those are over 50. In our 40 years of living a nudist lifestyle and having been social nudists for over 15 years ... talking to all ages of those that are participating in nudist activities ... those that are over 40 have totally different attitudes toward nudity. Even those that are younger, under 40, the majority still don't completely separate simple nudity with sex. Their conversations, their mindsets, when seeing other naked bodies or participating in a nude social situation ... seem to have a "sexual" undertone and many of them still think it's "weird" or "gross" to spend any time with other nudists that are their parents or grandparents ages. There are inconsiderate nudists in every age group. There are young nudists that don't respect the older groups philosophies and their are older nudists that refuse to change, refuse to remember that they were young once and there is a slight division between all these nudists that can keep younger nudists away. The solution is for both sides, and the middle, to find middle ground, mutual respect and acceptance of young and older nudists alike. There shouldn't be a "general" age group with this lifestyle, it should be a lifestyle of ALL ages. ; )

This post was edited

I'm 42, Look 32, Feel 62 . . .

This post was edited

you can be naked from 18 through 100 as we see

This post was edited

Age isn't important here. What is important is if you are a true nudist. You can help out your cause by completely filling out your profile and opening it up for everyone to see. Generally we don't answer blank profiles.

This post was edited

Does it matter??

This post was edited