New name for this website

TruePRUDES
Much better reflection of the minority on this website that have their way against the majority who are open to talk about most things rather than be censored at every step by the moralistically challenged that accept only their way.

This topic was edited
RE: New name for this website

This post was edited

OH SHITE HERE WE GO.

This post was edited

Censorship by ridicule!

This post was edited

nudist_tom & thomasstierney,+10KI was shocked to see such INtolerance and steel trap closed mindedness on a site one would expect to be a bastion of tolerance and free thinking. Reading some of these people's comments I am coming to suspect that they are "progressives". {HACK!} {COUGH!} {SPIT!} One would think that a mindset that would lead to someone being a nudist or naturist would preclude them from being intolerant of others' differences. Such would seem not to be the case. {sigh} Seems even here there are prudists entirely willing to impose their vision of proper conduct upon "lesser" mortals. Guess they never absorbed Thumper's Mother's maxim, (as related by Thumper himself) "If you can't say nothin' nice; don't say nothin' at all." I read a lot of threads in a lot of forums but only post if I believe I have something meaningful to contribute. But I am a complete "live and let live", "you do your thing in your back yard and I'll follow suit", lower case "l" libertarian.Once again I'm compelled to relate a story I've told on here before. The most heavily regulated and enforced website I've ever been on is a site dedicated to tornado and other severe weather chasing. Absolutely nothing off topic is allowed, not even close. Even posts consisting of only "lols" are banned, followed by a public reprimand. Why so heavy handed? Because the site's administrators know all too well that once rules for posting are relaxed, every psycho and mental case out there will start spamming the board with their crap. The internet is a freak magnet and without clear cut rules that are enforced consistently, the original intent is lost. Just look at anyone's pictures on here, particularly women's, and directly under the warning to keep comments clean you'll be treated to some of the raunchiest scribes you'll ever read aside from public washrooms. There are those on here constantly putting their sexual philosophies on public display, and I'll say it again.....gay men are among the worst offenders. Rules mean nothing without enforcement, on the internet or off.

This post was edited

Censorship by ridicule!Hey Tom nice phrase.

This post was edited

Nudist_Tom,
Please be specific. What are the items that are censured that you disagree with? I don't know anything thatis blocked in the Forum. Even when people go far off topic nothing is blocked. It takes complaints from quite a few people before the owners will act.

This post was edited

TruePRUDESMuch better reflection of the minority on this website that have their way against the majority who are open to talk about most things rather than be censored at every step by the moralistically challenged that accept only their way.
While I would certainly do things a little differently here if it were my site, it'sNOT my site. I live within the rules made by the people who created/run/pay for the equipment and bandwidth required to keep it up and running. If you don't like the way this site is run, you are free to create your own site with your own rules. Then you can put up with the bitching from everyone that doesn't like YOUR rules.
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

TruePRUDESMuch better reflection of the minority on this website that have their way against the majority who are open to talk about most things rather than be censored at every step by the moralistically challenged that accept only their way.
While I would certainly do things a little differently here if it were my site, it'sNOT my site. I live within the rules made by the people who created/run/pay for the equipment and bandwidth required to keep it up and running. If you don't like the way this site is run, you are free to create your own site with your own rules. Then you can put up with the bitching from everyone that doesn't like YOUR rules.
John aka cobeachbumAmen!

This post was edited

This post was edited

Usually it leads to jail.

This post was edited