Naked Yoga

<< < 1 > >>   Page of 1
DonutRunner

DonutRunner

Undies Only [132] | 13 months ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Madrid, Louisiana Spain | 23

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better" - Albert Einstein

Naked Yoga

Has anyone ever participated in Naked Yoga?

---
I feel like yoga recently overcame America as a popular trend. And with it... yoga clothing and accessorizing. It has become common for individuals who do yoga (or don't) to walk around with yoga attire, thereby, in my opinion, decreasing the true purpose and intention of the sport. I see participating in naked yoga, alone, or more importantly with others, as a way to engage with the activity fully with both mind and body. Thoughts?
---
Also, for those interested in culture beyond America... Also, for those interested in culture beyond America... Also, for those interested in culture beyond America... Wikipedia article
FF32404

FF32404

Undies Only [222] | 13 months ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Hartford, Connecticut United States | 46

RE: Naked Yoga

Participated in Naked Yoga today as a matter of fact at a resort in NJ!  It was great!  After doing it nude, I have no interest in doing it any other way!
ManOfWicklow

ManOfWicklow

Ultra Nudist [12131] | 13 months ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Nr Tamworth, But Originally From Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom | 63

A lie has speed, but truth has endurance.

Even many textiles do yoga in the nude.
jaybirds

jaybirds

Butt Naked [352] | 13 months ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | Altadena, California United States | 59 & 59

Our club hosts a monthly Nude Co-Ed Class in Canoga Park just outside Los Angeles.
natravellers

natravellers

Undies Only [231] | 13 months ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | Somewhere, Pennsylvania United States | 58 & 58

Has anyone ever participated in Naked Yoga?
Yep. My wife and I attend nude yoga classes regularly during the winter months. It's fantastic.
NudeJohnny

NudeJohnny

Super Nudist [1364] | 13 months ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | District Of Columbia United States | 48

The plow position is weird.
OutinthewildCPL

OutinthewildCPL

Textile [1] | 12 months ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | Boston, Massachusetts United States | 36 & 36

My wife and I have been looking to find a place like this.  The only place close to is if for naked yoga for men. 
Folklover

Folklover

Undies Only [203] | 12 months ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Female | Pickle Lake, Ontario Canada | 45

Does anyone know of coed naked yoga in Toronto Canada?

Bare Oaks has yoga classes once a week.  You might also contact the other landed resort, the Ponderosa, to see if they have any.
ATLdavis

ATLdavis

Undies Only [129] | 12 months ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Atlanta, Georgia United States | 53

I have not done naked yoga, but several friends have. They formed a group specifically for nude men's yoga.  The group eventually dissolved, but many of them are still close friends.
There are a couple of yoga studios here in town that offer nude yoga, all in single-sex classes. 
barebones

barebones

Butt Naked [252] | 12 months ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Tucson, Arizona United States | 69

It's awesome, but finding classes in your area can be a bit of a challenge.  Just googl nude yoga and happy searching! 
Bevans999

Bevans999

Topless [82] | 11 months ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Portland, Oregon United States | 49

<p> </p>

I attended a men's naked yoga class last night in Chicago, and am doing a coed class this weekend. It was a great experience. Light levels were low, with lighting from a string of lights and a few lamps aimed at the ceiling. Wooden floors, high ceilings, and comfortable temperatures in an old converted warehouse set the mood. The instructor was excellent, slow and caring, with gentle coaching and instructions describing each move. 
There were 17 or 18 of us, all working hard. It was a very relaxed environment, and though it was my first time there, I was made to feel right at home.
With no clothes, and everybody undressed, there's nothing to bind, and no need to feel self-conscious. It was a really great experience, and one I'd love to repeat.
Darvanten

Darvanten

Barefoot [10] | 10 months ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Cleveland, Ohio United States | 41

I attended a men's naked yoga class last night in Chicago, and am doing a coed class this weekend. It was a great experience. Light levels were low, with lighting from a string of lights and a few lamps aimed at the ceiling. Wooden floors, high ceilings, and comfortable temperatures in an old converted warehouse set the mood. The instructor was excellent, slow and caring, with gentle coaching and instructions describing each move. 
There were 17 or 18 of us, all working hard. It was a very relaxed environment, and though it was my first time there, I was made to feel right at home.
With no clothes, and everybody undressed, there's nothing to bind, and no need to feel self-conscious. It was a really great experience, and one I'd love to repeat.

Darvanten

Darvanten

Barefoot [10] | 10 months ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Cleveland, Ohio United States | 41

I've never done Yoga but I workout at home in the nude. They offer a men's nude Yoga here in Cleve. I think I will try it.
sunnysing

sunnysing

Barefoot [27] | 10 months ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Singapore, Singapore Singapore | 45

It really is great
Gave it a try when I was in Sydney once
Really enjoyed it
Very Liberating
Danny
sunnmaxx

sunnmaxx

Butt Naked [494] | 10 months ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | W. Des Moines, Iowa United States | 52 & 36

Naked yoga still hasn't found it's way to the mid-west
KouakCFI

KouakCFI

Undies Only [184] | 10 months ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Mid-, North Carolina United States | 55

I think I will try it this weekend.
DesertRat

DesertRat

Super Nudist [1699] | 10 months ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | Phoenix, Arizona United States | 66 & 69

When you first go to this site, before you sign in, you will see a woman's photo. I believe that she is an instructor for nude yoga in the Phoenix, AZ area. 
jimsasun22

jimsasun22

Textile [1] | 10 months ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Minneapolis, Minnesota United States | 29

I do Yoga and doing it nude is by far the best way.  whare at?
beachboy15

beachboy15

Textile [7] | 10 months ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Minneapolis, Minnesota United States | 60

Tried it a couple of times a month ago and very much enjoyed it.  Great way to practice yoga.  I highly recommend it. 
uechin11

uechin11

Super Nudist [525] | 10 months ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Bateau Bay( Central Coast ), NSW Australia | 56

Always best dressed in my birthday suit.<br><br>

This is the only way to enjoy Yoga, as it is so natural, all involving body mind and spirit. Why would any one have to be sidetract to wear any gear for practising it. Every thing is so gender orientated, which makes things more difficult than should be. Trouble is, it applies to most things, when it comes to nudism among society, while we rather should be celebrating life and the way we are able to work our  bodies physically and our minds spiritually.

ragadas

ragadas

Barefoot [21] | 10 months ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Pittsfield, Pennsylvania United States | 63

<p>"Be kind to your horses, true to your friends, and treat every mother's son square" CDB</p>

All my home workouts are naked, whether yoga or weight training. Wouldn't have it any other way. Don't like the restrictions of clothing. The weekly yoga class  I attend is co-ed and clothed, and no others near by.Gotta think that the "happy baby" pose would be a little awkward! :>) 
<< < 1 > >>   Page of 1

Invite a Friend