Hair??

So, we just got back from a few days at the Forty Acres Club in MO. It's been about 7 years since we've been. Back then most all of the ladies were shaved down there. On this visit most of the ladies were not completely shaved just well groomed.
Is anyone else noticing that hair is coming back?

This topic was edited
RE: Hair??

This post was edited

My wife stopped shaving a couple years ago. Fads come and go. At some point tats and piercings will be looked upon with distain again as well.NO.. Not that tats..lol

This post was edited

So, we just got back from a few days at the Forty Acres Club in MO. It's been about 7 years since we've been. Back then most all of the ladies were shaved down there. On this visit most of the ladies were not completely shaved just well groomed. Is anyone else noticing that hair is coming back? Maybe people are just getting lazy.

This post was edited

My wife stopped shaving a couple years ago. Fads come and go. At some point tats and piercings will be looked upon with distain again as well.I've said many times, with all seriousness, that in the future tattoo removal will become a booming industry.

This post was edited

My wife stopped shaving a couple years ago. Fads come and go. At some point tats and piercings will be looked upon with distain again as well.I've said many times, with all seriousness, that in the future tattoo removal will become a booming industry.
I love my tats. I'd like more.

This post was edited

God did not tell Adam and Eve to go forth and cover my beautiful creations with graffiti.

This post was edited

I love my tats. I'd like more.
Same. I think they can be beautiful. I love mine also.

This post was edited

Back then most all of the ladies were shaved down there. On this visit most of the ladies were not completely shaved just well groomed. Is anyone else noticing that hair is coming back?Yes, it certainly is noticeable. There are now more women who merely trim a little or have an increasingly large landing strip area, the fashionable 'pressure' to be completely bare seems to have eased off. These are women who took up hair removal in the pubic area only because it was a trend and to conform.
There are many of us who have always shaved out of choice because we wanted to and preferred to. When the trend for being bare took off, I certainly felt more comfortable and 'normal'. Before this, I was hesitant about being seen nude and felt odd. Among those who began to remove pubic hair as part of a trend some continue because they like it while others appear only to do it in summer.
Recently, I find from the gym and pool visits that even younger women are sporting pubic hair again but continue to shave underarms. I don't go to beaches or clubs often enough to know whether pubic hair is making a comeback among nudists. For me it is curious that removing underarm hair, which certainly once began as a trend is almost universal. Pubes on the other hand appear to come and go. Whatever the current position, I am glad that those of us who were considered odd and almost perverted many years ago are now accepted and that many others have adopted the practice without such fears or guilt.

This post was edited

It's most likely ... geographical. This smoothpubic area"trend" hasn't stopped and from our perspective, hasslightly increased each time we visit our club, the nude beach and at gatherings we attend. Those once sporting pubic hair or small amounts are now completely smooth and state that they should have done it sooner.
Some people follow trends but I think thevast majority of nudists do what they feel is comfortable for them and what is right for themselves. We were trimming way before the "trend" surfaced and we went smooth before that became noticed in the girly mags. It was and always has been a personal choice from the beginning and quite frankly, we don't pay much attention to what others do with their body hair ... anywhere on their body. ;-)

This post was edited

hello..you raise some interesting points. I guess another issue is that we now live in a much more hygienic world so many would argue that there is noneed for pubic and/or underarm hair. peteA great argument about shaving: https://youtu.be/k1k8tNbVNC0Wow, she's a feisty one. I agree it is a personal choice. I like
smooth but occasionally let it grow out to a trimmed length. I like the
feel and look of trimmed and shaved more than au naturel. But, I do
not begrudge how anyone would want to have their hair.

This post was edited