exhibitionism

Hi there. I have a little naughty streak. I like to exhibition at times. I ws wondering if anyone knew if there were others in the Netherlands who are also interested in this or if there are groups who i can join?Maaike.

This topic was edited
RE: exhibitionism

No but I'd fly there to join you!... heck nobody knows me in Holland so why would I care who saw me!

This post was edited

Sire there are more people interested in it, couples and singles and there are lots of placets where you can join it or just view it.

This post was edited

Nude dares are fun. Especially if there are some friends along to help. I admin the Delaware Valley group here and have tried to get folks interested but so far all a bunch of chickens.

This post was edited

I would like to find daring nudists in my area too, but also have had no luck. I uploaded a couple of videos that could be considered daring but for some reason they do not work.

This post was edited

Perhaps it helps to plan a dare and let it be known before hand.

This post was edited

Hi there. I have a little naughty streak. I like to exhibition at times. I ws wondering if anyone knew if there were others in the Netherlands who are also interested in this or if there are groups who i can join?Maaike.Not in the Netherlands. I have found folks in the chat room who tend to be exhibitionist as well. Nude driving and hiking tend to be the exciting topics. Safe and less likely to be caught. But there is always that chance. You can always due the Hotel dare (walking in a hotel hallway naked) or the Pizza dare (answer the door to the pizza delivery guy naked or half naked).
A question everyone wants to know is what have you done?

This post was edited

Well Maaike, I suspect that there aren't many who would be offended by you being naked. And I like to be seen just as much as the next exhibitionists. However, before exposing myself in any way, I must stop and think that if someone were to see me, they might rather not see me, might be offended, or even feel threatened by seeing me naked. We might be excited by the adventure, but a viewer is having an experience that might not be a pleasant one. So for those of us, especially males, we need to be considerate of others and not be self-centered thinking of our own gratification. Does anyone self see it that way?!?

This post was edited

To everyone responding to this person who started this thread of discussion. I dont know who Maaike is, but she has stolen her profile picture from another web site. I distinctly remember this picture as coming from the DOMAI web site run by Eolake Stobblehouse. I have it and several others of the same woman in my archives, and I will be happy to post those if I have to. This person is a fraud at best, and a criminal at worst (violating copyright laws). I have reported her picture with an explanation to the administration of TN several times, but they refuse to remove her picture or profile. I thought everyone should know.
Let's have some integrity in our lifestyle here.
Don

This post was edited

To everyone responding to this person who started this thread of discussion. I dont know who Maaike is, but she has stolen her profile picture from another web site. I distinctly remember this picture as coming from the DOMAI web site run by Eolake Stobblehouse. I have it and several others of the same woman in my archives, and I will be happy to post those if I have to. This person is a fraud at best, and a criminal at worst (violating copyright laws). I have reported her picture with an explanation to the administration of TN several times, but they refuse to remove her picture or profile. I thought everyone should know.Let's have some integrity in our lifestyle here.DonDon.. post those pics or send them to me... exbrit@cox.net... the lady in those pics is super hot and I'd love to see more of her.... as for this fake post yeah it's unfortunate but its probably more common than you think. People are brave when they cab hide behind their computers

This post was edited

To everyone responding to this person who started this thread of discussion. I dont know who Maaike is, but she has stolen her profile picture from another web site. I distinctly remember this picture as coming from the DOMAI web site run by Eolake Stobblehouse. I have it and several others of the same woman in my archives, and I will be happy to post those if I have to. This person is a fraud at best, and a criminal at worst (violating copyright laws). I have reported her picture with an explanation to the administration of TN several times, but they refuse to remove her picture or profile. I thought everyone should know.Let's have some integrity in our lifestyle here.DonDon.. post those pics or send them to me... exbrit@cox.net... the lady in those pics is super hot and I'd love to see more of her.... as for this fake post yeah it's unfortunate but its probably more common than you think. People are brave when they cab hide behind their computersI agree. I don't understand why the owners harass real members over petty stuff and then ignore complaints about blatant fakes.

This post was edited