Change of season

How is everyone in the Northern hemisphere saying goodbye to beach season? What plans do you have in the Southern hemisphere for the coming warm weather?

This topic was edited
RE: Change of season

Living in the UK, it is unwise to make advanced plans owing to not having normal seasons anymore.

This post was edited

Southern California is nude season nearly year round.

This post was edited

This post was edited

Last weekend was the end of it in Seattle. It was sunny and 70. Gail and I made to Howell Park one last time.
Taking a 2 week bike trip from Ark to Seattle beginning next Friday. Probably no nude opportunities.
We usually spend a week in Feb somewhere warm. Last year was Mira Vista in Tucson. This year it is going to be in Florida.

This post was edited

Still nice and warm here in West Wales UK. I spent 5 hours at my favourite beach today...bliss! (not sure how much longer it will be like this tho...what do I do then lol Go cold turkey!! I need my fix of nude!

This post was edited

Many so called experts are now saying we are getting global freezing instead of warming. The world is becoming cooler: Huh !!!

This post was edited

It's finally getting cool enough here that I will start shutting down the pool today and tomorrow. After that, the daytime highs are prognosticated to only be in the 70's. Water is now too chilly. Not a bad summer, but unusually cool for the St Louis area. We didn't come near, let alone break 100 even once. We barely made it into the 90's. I'm hoping for a warmer one next year.
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Simple. A government shut down closed our nude beach

This post was edited