Cock Talk

Why is it now acceptable in a group of friends in the pub to start talking about our manhood size. I personally dont mind, but why do people blatently lie about it!!! They forget that all it takes is a trip to the bathroom with them and they are found out, so huge then becomes average and average becomes small, man up guys and just be honest nobody will judge lol
I of course always answer the question with under average and always get a feel sorry glance from everybody lol

This topic was edited
RE: Cock Talk

yes I totally agree, it's so boring and sad thatother menlie about not being very well hung! I go to naturist beaches all the time and although I know i'm small I also know there aren't that many men out there with big danglers!The reality of having a big one is that you can't do as much with it and as the Beautiful South sand on 'Perfect 10': 'Every penny don't fit the slot'.Do you think Michelangelo's David was well hung?!! Remind your mates down the pub that!!

This post was edited

I'dseen thatmany an old master carving like Michelangelo's David have fairly small penises - about the same size as my own. I thought they were carved that way because a longer one might break off during the carving. But then I did a survey of hundreds of men on large nude beaches. It turns out that David is fairly average. It shows that Michelangelo was a great observer of the male body. But that is more than clear form the rest of the figure.

This post was edited

never a truer word has been said Olly! if a small willy is good enough for David, it's good enough for us...smallcocks arebeautiful!!

This post was edited

The Greeks thought big dicks unaesthetic and not sexy, hence David. Personally I love men with small dicks because of the way they look and because sex is better with them.

This post was edited

like garbar the guys i see at clubs are adverage or smaller but when you go out with non nudist they always say there hung , what i found is most woman enjoy seeing the package and not the size

This post was edited