Things to do/not to do nude

I do housework nude, washing my car nude? Not a good idea. Live in Retirement center with lots of elderly people, So washing my car nude is out, at least until I get my own property.

This topic was edited
RE: Things to do/not to do nude

Wash my car nude? Yeah, but they will never let me use that car-wash again.

This post was edited

Wash my car nude? Yeah, but they will never let me use that car-wash again.I took my car to a topless car wash: Came out with the roof missing.

This post was edited

Wash my car nude? Yeah, but they will never let me use that car-wash again.I took my car to a topless car wash: Came out with the roof missing.Did you do it nude?

This post was edited

Wash my car nude? Yeah, but they will never let me use that car-wash again.I took my car to a topless car wash: Came out with the roof missing.Did you do it nude?Not in the middle of winter.

This post was edited

Wash my car nude? Yeah, but they will never let me use that car-wash again.I took my car to a topless car wash: Came out with the roof missing.Did you do it nude?Not in the middle of winter.Would not be a problem in my neighborhood.

This post was edited

Wash my car nude? Yeah, but they will never let me use that car-wash again.I took my car to a topless car wash: Came out with the roof missing.Did you do it nude?Not in the middle of winter.Would not be a problem in my neighborhood.You must get bored with all the warm weather. Why not send some of it over here ?

This post was edited

Wash my car nude? Yeah, but they will never let me use that car-wash again.I took my car to a topless car wash: Came out with the roof missing.Did you do it nude?Not in the middle of winter.Would not be a problem in my neighborhood.You must get bored with all the warm weather. Why not send some of it over here ?The temp is down to 59 degrees right now.

This post was edited

Wash my car nude? Yeah, but they will never let me use that car-wash again.I took my car to a topless car wash: Came out with the roof missing.Did you do it nude?Not in the middle of winter.Would not be a problem in my neighborhood.You must get bored with all the warm weather. Why not send some of it over here ?The temp is down to 59 degrees right now.Still warm enough for sunbathing.

This post was edited

Wash my car nude? Yeah, but they will never let me use that car-wash again.I took my car to a topless car wash: Came out with the roof missing.Did you do it nude?Not in the middle of winter.Would not be a problem in my neighborhood.You must get bored with all the warm weather. Why not send some of it over here ?The temp is down to 59 degrees right now.Still warm enough for sunbathing.12 hours ago was 2 in the morning in California

This post was edited

Wash my car nude? Yeah, but they will never let me use that car-wash again.I took my car to a topless car wash: Came out with the roof missing.Did you do it nude?Not in the middle of winter.Would not be a problem in my neighborhood.You must get bored with all the warm weather. Why not send some of it over here ?The temp is down to 59 degrees right now.Still warm enough for sunbathing.12 hours ago was 2 in the morning in California
Yes it was. And it was 10pm in the UK. I sure would not be sunbathing.

This post was edited