Landing strip

Do a lot of guys at nudist resorts have their pubic hair shaved like landing strips? Is that popular?

This topic was edited
RE: Landing strip

Depends, what percent of the men did you see with a landing strip?
1% = Not Popular
51% = Popular

This post was edited

What would we be expecting to land there, at a nudist resort?

This post was edited

A chopper doesn't need a landing strip.

This post was edited

I was at a CO beach last month. I would say that the majority of men, 90% did something to their body hair, it might have been trimming/clipping/shaving parts or everything. Very few looked like they were totally natural. In the end, we should do what is right for us. Isn't this all about acceptance?

This post was edited

For some reason I never seem to notice what men do to their pubic hair.

This post was edited

Yeah ...this really is a non issue with most nudists. They, men and women, could care less about what pubic hair design you're sporting or if you have or don't have pubic hair. It matters, to most, about as much as the hair on your head or the hair on your face ... not many give a hoot or think much about it, if at all. ;-)

This post was edited

Not really noticed Seams like everybody's so different I would not say there is more than a couple present similar.

This post was edited

In recent times more men do seem to shave or trim their pubic hair. I'd say that its usually a choice between full bush, trimmed all over or it all shaved off. I haven't noticed men leaving a small 'landing strip' though.

This post was edited

a lot of people on naturist holiday parks are shaven, a lot not.... it is up to you. Just what you like

This post was edited

Don't we have like another 20-50 other Forum Threads about this already ???

This post was edited