Nude pics wanted to turn into sketches!

Hi all,
I have started a hobby of doing nude sketches and am currently working on two series of sketches. I am looking for men who would be willing to send me their nude picture so that I can turn it into a sketch. I will, of course, send you a picture of the completed sketch so that you can see how it looks. The volunteers I need at the moment are either men from exotic countries, i.e. African or Asian or south American countries. Or men of varying ages, preferable someone in their 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's. If you fit into one of these categories and would like to volunteer a nude photo for my hobby please do send me a message and I will give you my mail to send the pic to.
Thanks guys!!
J!

This topic was edited
RE: Nude pics wanted to turn into sketches!

I'm happy to contribute as a 69 year old man. Feel free to download any of my profile photos ( Message me to ask how) or ask for my email.

This post was edited

Do you need more pic...I have some!

This post was edited

73 yo here. look at my profile and let me know if you are interested. ok? thx.

This post was edited

Hey, you can see most of my pictures here on flickr, I am still learning the art, but I believe I am getting there and I'm quite proud of a few of them!
my id on flickr is the same as here, bsue07 so if you search flickr members for me then you can see my pics on there!
Thanks! :)

This post was edited

Sent pictures, never seen the sketches of them though !

This post was edited