Pensacola here as well

Pensacola here as well and looking for others who enjoy the nudism lifestyle like i do to hang with and adventure with, not enough friends and would like more to hang with socially

This topic was edited
RE: Pensacola here as well

I'm 10 miles east of Pensacola. Looking for friends before winter sets in.
Jim

This post was edited

Pcola here too. Message me.

This post was edited

Can add one more to the Pensacola area- close to Grand Lagoon State Park.

This post was edited

Pensacola here as well and looking for others who enjoythe nudism lifestyle like i do to hang with and adventure with, notenough friends and would like more to hang withsociallyI read yesterday that somebody, a number of months ago, suggested we start a non-landed group for this area. I'm fully in favor of this idea. I think that we have more in this area than get online; especially in my neighborhood. We need to do something before the cold weather sets in. This would be an excellent time for a meet & greet organizing meeting. If my hot tub was functional (and the place wasn't trashed) I'd suggest it.Those interested, check in and if you have the accommodations and willing, suggest a place to meet and greet.You can use my address as a POC, or 'sportsdude', he's willing to take or give info. If enough interest, we'll start another group.BTW typo's ae not my fault, it's this shitty keyboard.

This post was edited