nudist

Hi.im new to nudism.i,just took my first visit to a nudist resort.i loved it.unfortunately i was the only one nude.i live near Pensacola and wany to meet some nudist friends.

This topic was edited
RE: nudist

Hi, I live in Central Florida. I am looking for any other nudists in Florida or anywhere in the world. I enjoy chatting, c2c, and having some fun. Don't get me wrong, I also want to make some real friends to chat on places like IM and if close by meet personally and go to resorts, clubs, beaches, or whatever. Don't be shy about contacting me. Just do it!

This post was edited

Hi.im new to nudism.i,just took my first visit to a nudist resort.i loved it.unfortunately i was the only one nude.i live near Pensacola and wany to meet some nudist friends.I live in Jacksonville and luckily on meetup there is a nudist group in my area. I've met a lot of great people from it. Also, at the end of April Hidden River Resort is having Nudie Blues. It should be a great social event. It's still a good bit aways from Pensacola but you might want to look into it.

This post was edited

Hi.im new to nudism.i,just took my first visit to a nudist resort.i loved it.unfortunately i was the only one nude.i live near Pensacola and wany to meet some nudist friends.We are also in Pensacola (far west side / Perdido). We love nudity, water, sun, sand, and boating. Nothing better than skinny-dipping in the ICW in a private cove and then drip drying at 45 mph in the Florida sun and wind. Feels terrific on all the parts. We are always looking for new friends to help us enjoy this paradise which is Pensacola.

This post was edited