Group went quiet

It has went very quiet in here, anyone intersted in sharing thoughts discussions anymore?

This topic was edited
RE: Group went quiet

I think that "size" is overrated, I mean, very often we hear some men bragging about the size of their penis and how they impressed by it some of them actually get, which makes me wonder if the women or men theyre having sex with felt those "wonders" as well. A portuguese sex expert usually says that its not the size that matters, but the way we use it, because whats the point of having a big penis and not knowing the true potential of it ? I agree with you Lucas, when we say that nowadays were somehow led to believe that "big means good", but I guess that like all things in life, it depends on the circumstances - when I lived in Angola for instance, I noted that people had a soft spot for big cars, but in a city with more than 6 million inhabitants, where you dont have any public means of tranportation, most found it hard to move around and those with the smallest cars had the upper hand. Personally, I sometimes think that my penis may be a bit too small, but then there are moments when I think that its actually just perfect, and the picture below proves one of those moments:

This post was edited

small is good i kind of like having a smaller one anyway

This post was edited

Quite like having a smaller one too. Happy to chat with others.

This post was edited

Just came across this site. Good to know it exists.
Cant do anything about my shy cock when its asleep, so I happily live with it.

This post was edited

I'm certainly small when soft, and quite enjoy that. But it also means I grow as I get harder, which is also enjoyable.

This post was edited

i think when younger i want big or bigger but as i age i've come to two conclusions 1 it's get any bigger and 2 i really don't care. actually i'm glad it's small because i like to go commando when dressed and small fits more comfortably especially in jeans now shorts are a little different but if i was big i would be a little worried about it poking out.

This post was edited