why?

Why is it anyone's business whether I am shaved, groomed... wth is this lunacy? GO TO AN ADULT SEX SIGHT IF THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE INTERESTED IN TALKING ABOUT. STOP ASKING ME THIS IN CHAT ROOMS!!! To all the gentleman and ladies I've spoken with here... thank you! YOU ARE THE REASON I STAY.

This topic was edited
RE: why?

I agree with the original posters comments..
It seems too many on this forum, cant think about anything higher than their navel and must know every tiny detail of woman members physical attributes. Reason why my wife doesn't participate on here anymore.
So much is also said as nudists we don't judge others by their appearance or actions.
That's not the case as I see it, on here anything and anyone is fair game.
Take care and enjoy being bare.

This post was edited

Thats what I say about a lot of things. It is nobody's business whether I shave my face or not, shave my balls, what clothes I wear, how I get whats left of my hair cut. What I do with my body is my business, so long as it does not affect anyone else, ie, get physically violent towards others etc.
Just do my own thing, and I shall keep it that way. Anyone who does not like it, can look the other way. No one is forcing them to look!

This post was edited

I agree. It doesn't change the person you are. It doesn't improve ordamage your character.Thank-you sooo much! I almost left the other day because the topic was over so many groups. The negativity was towards both sides was not nudist friendly. Personally, I felt attacked without any of the posters knowing me because their comments were so hurtful. While I know many on this site don't believe in the Creator, I took part in nudism to learn to love God's creation of me. I'm a woman with hair that is not easily removed. This does not make me unclean or butch. It is just hair that covers me. I can still love and care for others despite having it and feeling less womanly because of it. People need to learn to change their character to one of kindness to those who just happen to choose or accept a different way to display hair.
I really hope that those who are negative don't tell people in person that they don't like the hair on someone's head...because that is just as wrong.

This post was edited

Good to hear from you all. I so agree, it's one thing I love about the naturist/nudist culture, it's so NOT about the outward appearance to most tns but caring more about the inside and person as a whole, not just parts, especially body parts. Ugh. Oh well, I typically don't let ignorance, rudeness, tactlessness... get under my skin... let it roll and ENJOY!

This post was edited

I just responded to a question on another site that had to do with this topic. The question was regarding the lack of women on nudist/naturist sites and forums. When I explained that; from my experience, men think they can do and ask whatever they want to a woman just because she's on a nudist/naturist website. Trying to explain that even though we most times bare our souls with our bodies does not give anyone the right to cross the line of respect and tact to ask women personal questions.
The problem is that people use the internet to do and say whatever they want without consequences. Sure, you can report the person, block them or even have them suspended or reprimanded by site Admin or Owners but ... they will undoubtedly find a way back on the site or move their rude behavior to another site and bother some other female member. Either way ... there's no reason why any member should give these types the time of day, much less any personal information just because we are nudists.
The response I received from telling guys that women don't want to answer questions regarding their grooming habits, their piercings and their locations or any other personal questions ... ever or until they at least get to know you much betterand open up to you a little via emails or private messages but certainly not on an open forum. I have many female friends on various nudist websites and we talk about most everything but ... even though we are close internet friends, we/I don't cross that line. Maybe that's why they are more willing to be friends and communicate with me often! :-)
Nudist/Naturist website forums are dominated by OG's = Older Guys. When OG's start asking personal questions of women they've just met on the site or in the chat rooms ... the become COG's =Creepy Old Guys. It's great to be an OG ... you have lots of experience in life and possibly in nudism. Don't push it and become a COG. It's not worth it and it can give all OG's a bad reputation.

;-)

This post was edited

I totally agree with you!! I feel it is no one's business if I shave or not! If you really want to know whether I'm groomed or shaved look at my profile pictures!!

This post was edited

I couldn't agree more.
S

This post was edited

Right S? I'm not shocked by anything here but seriously!
Bare, it may be suggestive to some. Many in chat have asked me what I crave and I tell them, Love, fulfillment, wholeness... it's NOT about sex but people will assume and this is not my concern.
Thank you all for your opinions, input...
Fun in the Sun in All Glory!
M2C

This post was edited

Good to hear from you all. I so agree, it's one thing I love about the naturist/nudist culture, it's so NOT about the outward appearance to most tns but caring more about the inside and person as a whole, not just parts, especially body parts. Ugh. Oh well, I typically don't let ignorance, rudeness, tactlessness... get under my skin... let it roll and ENJOY!This place is getting more and more popular. Along with that you're going to get everybody from pure nut jobs to pervs and everybody in between.
There are great folks here. We've met quite a few. Just weed out the chaff and like you say roll on. Besides, the bat sh*t crazies can be entertaining.

This post was edited

Good to hear from you all. I so agree, it's one thing I love about the naturist/nudist culture, it's so NOT about the outward appearance to most tns but caring more about the inside and person as a whole, not just parts, especially body parts. Ugh. Oh well, I typically don't let ignorance, rudeness, tactlessness... get under my skin... let it roll and ENJOY!This place is getting more and more popular. Along with that you're going to get everybody from pure nut jobs to pervs and everybody in between.
There are great folks here. We've met quite a few. Just weed out the chaff and like you say roll on. Besides, the bat sh*t crazies can be entertaining.
HaHa, have you seen me on public cam in chat room?? I'm one of them!!

This post was edited