certification

Sorry I don't understand where I get the certification paper from, so I can send the pictures of me and get certified.also I can't upload pictures from my Nokia phone, Lunia 520, is it because of the phone?thanks

This topic was edited
RE: certification

Sorry I don't understand where I get the certification paper from, so I can send the pictures of me and get certified.also I can't upload pictures from my Nokia phone, Lunia 520, is it because of the phone?thanksFrom "Home", look to the right of where your profile picture is/should be. Under the block "Edit my Profile" should be a link "Get Certified" (Has a little green leaf next to it). Click on that link. Read the instructions, then click on "Get Certified Now..." at the bottom. The text in step 1 "Print the Certification Document Out" is a link. Click on it to generate the document. Follow the rest of the rules, add both pictures using the links (One clothed, One nude, each holding the document). Submit. Wait anywhere from a few hours to two weeks.
Try this link to upload pictures.
Welcome to the club.
John aka cobeachbum.

This post was edited
RE: certification

I have a Nokia Lumia as well and just did my certification submissions. I think this issue was fixed with the last update. Also, it says that if you can't print the page to wright in large letters "True Nudists" then your username. You must do this with a clothed and unclothed picture. Hope this helps. ^^

This post was edited