Nude in a textile environment

I have a few friends who are not nudists, or in one case may be a budding nudist, who have told me that if I want to be nude when they're around, it's ok with them. So whether at their house or mine, I will sometimes be nude while they are not, and it's never been an issue. We just go on doing normal stuff, mostly sitting and talking. Has anyone else ever experienced this?

This topic was edited
RE: Nude in a textile environment

last summer we sold my wifes niece a table and chairs and joking around i told them if they let me skinny dip in there pool i would knock 75 off the price. to my surprise they said sure so i went over a few times tho they never joined me my niece would come out several time to see if i needed anything tho i never asked but my nudity did not bother her . now just this week they are opening up the pool getting it ready and she asked if i would be swimming this summer i said yes.

This post was edited

Fairly often. At my aunt's swimming pool (after she pointed out that the yard was private enough that I didn't need a suit), with guests and volunteers (who get an advance note about the casual nudity before they agree to come) on the farm, at countercultural events wherever offense is unlikely, posing for art classes (and circulating around the snack table during breaks.)

This post was edited

I treat my rural home as a mini nudist resort. Inside and quite a bit of outside is nudist friendlyFour years ago I joined a website that allows long distance bicyclist to find me for a night's lodging.Up until last summer I would play it by ear if I was nude around them. Many guys did not object at all.Last year one young man was fine with me being nude while he crashed here, and then in a positive reviewon my profile mentioned that I am a nudist. So at that point I took the bull by the horns and address itupfront in my profile that I am a nudist. I clearly state I live nude around home, but do add that if a personis uncomfortable with my lack of clothes I will wear shorts and a t-shirt while they are here. But they have to let me know. So far out of 2 dozen or so only had one request for me to dressand that was from a Chinese guy pedaling with his GF. He thot his GF might be uncomfortable with me nakedI think he did not want her doing any comparisons in the endowment department LOL
This year I had 4 Belgium musicians come pedaling thru. I greeted them nude and within 5 minutes of themarriving they asked if they could join me. of course I agreed. So the 5 us naked guys sat down for a mealand an evening conversation plus all 5 got 10 legs entangled in a hot tub made for 4 max. fun timeMore often the guest remain clothed except maybe for a hot tub soak, but I stay nude with no complaints

This post was edited