Any gay single dads who practice nudism?

I feel like I must be the only person who fits that profile and I live in LA LOL. I'm a gay nudist dad with an 8yo adopted son. We are both nudists. Would love to meet other nudists like us.

This topic was edited
RE: Any gay single dads who practice nudism?

i think they are out there but don't want to be noticed. good that you came out. enjoy the lifestyle with him.

This post was edited

I have to agree with post 8 - even if there is a possibility that it was designed into a site not just for 'Truenudists'.

This post was edited

Coloradocouple comment is unfortunate, especially in the context of their own profile that finds them compelled to open with the comment that we are NOT swingers.let's try respecting each other and our differences. Might not naturism be a good place to build bridges for love not war.we are neither gay nor swingers, but can still respect other people, even if their chosen lifestyle would not be our choiceoh hell, why did i feel compelled to say that?

This post was edited

I'm gay and have always wanted to have a son - even a foster son but I think a nudist lifestyle coupled with being gay would be frowned upon. Sad really but that has kept me from being active in foster care or even adopting.

This post was edited

why do you feel compelled to state that you are bi ? this is a nudist site.... not a dating siteCorrection, bigot. This isn't just a nudist site, it's a social network nudist site. For the purpose of meeting fellow nudists for friends or dating. Why would they put the option for "dating" if it wasn't partially meant for that?
Amen to that! The "holier Than Thou" attitudes on a site like this is divisive, mean spirited and unwarranted. If one was compelled to lecture a person for divulgingtheir partner preferences, do it privately. Making an ass of oneself does an injustice to the Equine world. And YES, this can be a dating site. and YES nudism can be and is sometimes sexual. So thanks for speaking up in his defense man.

This post was edited

In light of all the discussion going on I do find it offensive that some out there feel like they own exclusive rights to all those of us that are naked. Part of being naked is to let go of the hangups that society has put on each other. It is not our place to judge another by their color, sex, or sexual orientation. It should be an open society that does not judge soon we will probably hear that someone is too fat or two skinny or to short or too tall. We could even go to No large breasts or penis' or not enough to show on either male or female. I would hope that those who feel like they must pass disparaging remarks keep them to themselves and in the privacy of their own spaces. Sorry I felt there is a major injustice being dished out. On the simple question " gay dads"!

This post was edited

I feel like I must be the only person who fits that profile and I live in LA LOL. I'm a gay nudist dad with an 8yo adopted son. We are both nudists. Would love to meet other nudists like us.I am a single dad and love practicing nudism, but unfortunately I can't do it at home where kids around. I just don't want to embarrassed them. I don't think I am ashamed for being a nudist it just I don't want the kids seeing me as less respect.

This post was edited
RE: Anyone silly enough to answer this.?

The OP asked this question 7 months ago,has not been back to the thread,AND still has a BLANK PROFILE.Jeez, when will people wise up and stop replying to these threads from invisible members ?get a life. Stop being so judgmental. commenting on a subject does not make us stupid.

This post was edited

The OP asked this question 7 months ago,has not been back to the thread,AND still has a BLANK PROFILE.Jeez, when will people wise up and stop replying to these threads from invisible members ?get a life. Stop being so judgmental. commenting on a subject does not make us stupid.I stated a fact and asked a question, neither of which is judgemental, and I did NOT say anyone was stupid. I used the word silly. There is a vast difference between silly and stupid.Pity most of us are not as perfect as you.

This post was edited

Pity most of us are not as perfect as you.
Thank you, kind sir. One tries one's best. I just try to be as honest as possible with my answers.

This post was edited