so here I am in the anything else section for the first time just so I can make my 100th post in the forums...stupid but I feel special about doing it so here is my celebratory posting.
100 POSTS WOO HOO!!!!!
thank you for your time...now back to your regularly schedule forum topics...lol

This topic was edited
RE: 100

LOL

This post was edited

for an Aussie cricket fan, making the century is a big milestone (in cricket at least)
But for here - looks like the shorts are coming off soon - as into the 90s - almost beginning to feel like this is strip poker!!!

This post was edited

Any reason to celebrate is a good one.

This post was edited

Quality of post content, over quantity... A person can BUMP his way to 1000..... Go a few rounds with NiMA to get your stripes!

This post was edited

Well I try to put in quality as opposed to quantity, that in mind I don't just answer wily nily to any forum I read. that is why it took me so many years to get to 100. I don't have an opinion on everything...lol

This post was edited

Alternatively those who contribute are not know it alls but friendly, conversational and hoping to be nonjudgmental

This post was edited

Plus it gives us a chance to reply and get another post under our belts...if we were wearing them.
Stay Naked!

This post was edited

lol

This post was edited

well done

This post was edited