Nudism in the 80s'

Movie might be of interest to all nudist ,Educating Juliehttps://youtu.be/fuAS8xtL6Bs
Jon

This topic was edited
RE: Nudism in the 80s'

thanks.. its an older movie but still sends the right message about nudism and the struggles some of us have had with being nude with others, but glad we made the right choice to be nudists..

This post was edited

There is an old saying that the United States and Great Britain are two countries separated by a common language. This has never been truer than when watching this movie. Whenever I watch English movies today I always put on the closed captions but unfortunately this movie didn't have that capability.
As far as the movie is concerned, though it is not perfect and leaves a lot to be desired, this is probably the best movie I have ever seen depicting nudism. The producers did a great job even though they were on a tight budget. The main theme is that this movie holds nudism up to a positive light. It would be a great movie to recommend, especially to young people, to promote the nudist lifestyle.
The main character did a great job and the movie was more about things around her and not just her. The producers did well in eliminating the negatives of the story and presented everything in a positive light.
This is one movie you should encourage your friends to see.
DesertRat

This post was edited

Feed back from this movie i think the producers made a romantic story of young lady in the 80s and her experiences but the film turn into a documentary , promotional movie for naturism.But i think it does a good job .

This post was edited

bump

This post was edited

Would be good to have another movie on nudism made for today the 21st century as so much has charged since then especially social media ...

This post was edited

Bumped to remove spam from page.

This post was edited