Site Upgrades - Make your suggestions!

The next few months are going to bring in a ton of new updates, changes and fixes. We plan on investing quite a bit into upgrading our horribly working video system, and making photos/videos easier and better for users.
Check out the blog listing for more info...
https://www.truenudists.com/blog/website-updates-and-upgrades/

This topic was edited
RE: Site Upgrades - Make your suggestions!

One suggestion would be (unless I am just missing something) some way to go quickly to the last post in a discussion thread within a group. Right now, I go into a group then click on a discussion thread and it provides me with the page of the oldest posts. I then have to scroll to the end of the page to get to the options to go to the remaining pages. If a thread says it has say 8 pages I click on the 8 or the ]] to try and get to the end but often it just says "no replies returned" so I back and then click on the 7 to get what is probably the last page. If there are 10 or more pages it takes even more steps just to find the latest post in the topic.

This post was edited

I'd like to be able to separate the paragraphs in my profile so they are easier to read.I'd like to be able to organize my photos either by date, genre, etc, etc, etc.I'd like to be able to use my whole screen when I'm talking to friends in the chat room, not just the little area where the chat is going on.Other' than that, I'm golden, the site still by far the best one I've ever been and I still support it for what it is and what it stands, thanks TT1, 2 & 3. Keep up the good work and oh yeah...How about that TN Merchandised we talked about a few months back.I have friends asking me about it because of the samples I received from TT2.Have a good day, keep in touch and stay nude :-)xoxoxoHawk

This post was edited

Agree with full sun, newest first would ,be good
Also, relatively new to site and still learning how it works, but still not sure about safety in the site. Eg,can a user set all info to only be visible to certified users and all friends. May be already an option that I have missed, but if not yet there, I believe it would by reassuring to have that option

This post was edited

One suggestion would be (unless I am just missing something) some way to go quickly to the last post in a discussion thread within a group. Right now, I go into a group then click on a discussion thread and it provides me with the page of the oldest posts. I then have to scroll to the end of the page to get to the options to go to the remaining pages. If a thread says it has say 8 pages I click on the 8 or the ]] to try and get to the end but often it just says "no replies returned" so I back and then click on the 7 to get what is probably the last page. If there are 10 or more pages it takes even more steps just to find the latest post in the topic.I do not have a problem with the current system.

This post was edited

I agree about getting rid of inactive profiles. For some reason I thought I read that when a user is deleted it deletes all of their posts. Again, I could very easily be wrong. But if that is the case or there are other issues with deleting the profiles maybe at least tag them as inactive so that when you look at a profile it is very clear they are inactive and if you are searching profiles have the ability to filter on active vs inactive.

This post was edited

"Last Login" is shown on everyone's home page.

This post was edited

One suggestion would be (unless I am just missing something) some way to go quickly to the last post in a discussion thread within a group. Right now, I go into a group then click on a discussion thread and it provides me with the page of the oldest posts. I then have to scroll to the end of the page to get to the options to go to the remaining pages. If a thread says it has say 8 pages I click on the 8 or the ]] to try and get to the end but often it just says "no replies returned" so I back and then click on the 7 to get what is probably the last page. If there are 10 or more pages it takes even more steps just to find the latest post in the topic.Agree. Especially the faulty calculation that takes you to a blank screen when there actually less pages than indicated.

This post was edited

One suggestion would be (unless I am just missing something) some way to go quickly to the last post in a discussion thread within a group. Right now, I go into a group then click on a discussion thread and it provides me with the page of the oldest posts. I then have to scroll to the end of the page to get to the options to go to the remaining pages. If a thread says it has say 8 pages I click on the 8 or the ]] to try and get to the end but often it just says "no replies returned" so I back and then click on the 7 to get what is probably the last page. If there are 10 or more pages it takes even more steps just to find the latest post in the topic.Another suggestion would be to simply allow a reverse order sort so the most recent post comes up first.

This post was edited

I would like to see non active members deleted after a yearMaybe not as fast as a year but after 2 or 3 maybe. There are members out there not logged in for 4 years.

This post was edited

how about a box that we could check as to which we would like to be contacted by , such as singles . couple's only, and so forth and not allow all the single males to pester the hell out of usA certified single male might actually be a really nice guy here for all the right reasons. Perhaps you might want to limit to certified members instead.

This post was edited