Cyprus

I am flying out to Cyprus this week, are there any good places to be nude?

This topic was edited
RE: Cyprus

Answering my own question here. Akamas Peninsula. I rented a villa with a pool, most of the villas are inadvertently private so being nude in and outside all day is no problem; just be aware that the pool and villa cleaning staff arrive unannounced.
Most popular beaches are not suitable for naturist/nudists, however, with a bit of adventuring off piste, there are many small beaches and cliff/rock tops in the western peninsula to sun bath and skinny dip. May is the very early tourist season, so most people you see are tourists, also it's not just hot enough for many to go clothe free, you may be on your own. Cyprus is not nudist island, although the attitude is relaxed if you not causing any offence to paying tourists.
Get a villa is my advice.

This post was edited

Answering my own question here. Akamas Peninsula. I rented a villa with a pool, most of the villas are inadvertently private so being nude in and outside all day is no problem; just be aware that the pool and villa cleaning staff arrive unannounced.Most popular beaches are not suitable for naturist/nudists, however, with a bit of adventuring off piste, there are many small beaches and cliff/rock tops in the western peninsula to sun bath and skinny dip. May is the very early tourist season, so most people you see are tourists, also it's not just hot enough for many to go clothe free, you may be on your own. Cyprus is not nudist island, although the attitude is relaxed if you not causing any offence to paying tourists.Get a villa is my advice.

This post was edited

In the North of Cyprus there is a great nudist beach, on the Karpas. It is a bit quiet; so few opportunities for chatting with other nudists; but the beach is nice and the sea amazing. I have been there March through to Oct and the sea is lovely throughout that time.

This post was edited

Lived there for almost 4 years. Head north from Paphos to Polis, follow the road left/west to Latchi and keep going. You'll be on the north shore of the Akamas and it's a lot quieter and private for swimming & sun bathing.May I suggest not going naked in the North of Cyprus. It's a Muslim country with very different values. In addition to leaving yourself 'open' to harassment there are religious/legal issues you could find yourself dealing with. Turkish North Cyprus is NOT Europe and is far more conservative than the south shore of mainland Turkey.

This post was edited