Out front.

I noticed my front garden looks good just now and wanted a photo. The best light was at 9am. I took this between neighbors walking past.

This topic was edited
RE: Out front.

Here in the UK some of us have milk delivered each day. The milkman leaves it on the front doorstep. I usually take it in naked just after getting up. This morning I left it a bit late:

This post was edited

Oh you lucky bugger, Olly! We lost our milk delivery years ago.

This post was edited

Not sure what I do is ... Daring. I will sit out on our porch on the glider during the warm summer nights. I turn off the porch light and with my Jeep in the driveway and the little light that is out front ... I've sat out there naked several times. One time we watched the fireworks on July 3rd from our porch. I was naked, my wife was in a sheer dress. A few people out but most were either gone or inside so it was actually pleasant and my wife even walked over to the sidewalk and said ... could tell I was shirtless but that was it. I've done it several times but haven't done it since. One of those, been there, done that and at least I know that if I feel like it and there aren't many people out, I can get away with it. If I do it again, I'll take a shirt with me ... just for added caution. :D

This post was edited

During the day i am able to sit on the back deck and even take a nap naked in the back yard on the glider swing. At night i am able to sit on the front porch naked.

This post was edited

Wouldn't be nice if we could just be less worried about getting trouble for simply being nude around our own homes. That simply being nude was not considered a deviate act.

This post was edited

Yes, it would be nice! There is an area in my back yard I can sit nude and enjoy being outdoors. I have taken the trash out nude or sat on my side-porch nude later at night too.

This post was edited

Wouldn't be nice if we could just be less worried about getting trouble for simply being nude around our own homes. That simply being nude was not considered a deviate act.That's definitely more than 1/2 the battle. Getting people to understand that most nudists/naturists aren't deviants. Our love for living without clothes is as innocent as anything else but our society has sexualized simple nudity for as long as I've been alive and frankly ... it's a vocal minority that seems to keep things as they are.
When you ask others or there's a poll taken, it's amazing how many people, anonymously, will side with nudists, but ... where are they when those voices need to be heard? They are afraid of backlash and so they hide their truth feelings about such things. I/we've been extremely lucky with the three homes we've owned. The neighbors didn't necessarily like or agree with what we did but they at least have had the decency to allow us to live our lives and not make it their business. The times they did see us nude, they were the ones that took the extra steps to see us, we weren't flaunting our nakedness on them.
It's really too bad that so many nudists have to hide their normal way of life because someone else becomes offended by looking into your private/personal space. Not sure when that will ever change, if at all.
;-)

This post was edited

A few pictures out front at various times.Standing outside the front porch
Clearing up after cutting the hedge
Watering the garden
Taking out the recycling for collection
Puttingout the recycling for collection
Taking out the recycling in the snow
Taking out the recycling in the snow

Taking out the recycling for collection in the rain
Decorating the Christmas tree in the front porch

This post was edited

YouTube has a vidio Educating Julie witch is a verry good nudism vidio about a femael student having to explore nudism in the 80s. She resherched the social nudistWile her boyfriend looked mor at adult sexual stuff. she turnd nudist through this and her boyfriend was open to this too later. But putting a positive comment on this( Your a pervert)Though we know who the real ervert here is don't we? if one resons with reall question I am more then happy to answer but this is not worthy of a responce

This post was edited

Luckily, my wife and I will go out on the back patio nude, and even will go skinny dipping in the pool. Our neighbors could see us if they wanted to, but timing would have to be perfect. They would have to watch out their upper story windows, as watch the minor holes in the high shrubs. Or stand on a step stool to peek over the fence. We figure if they see us, they are trying to see us, so we placed our chairs behind cover, and use them freely. I have gone out in the driveway at night to pull the car into the garage nude, but I have 80% coverage, so I pay attention to see if anybody is about, and then walk on out. I have on occasion been daring and gone and checked the mail, but the mailbox is out on the street, and this would be uncomfortable if I was seen. We live in a suburban subdivision, and the houses are pretty close together.

This post was edited