first experience

Friends? Felt like the time we went to a beach, nudist camp or hotel and had to strip naked for the first time?

This topic was edited
RE: first experience

I approached my first social nudist experience with some trepidation but as soon as I was nude a feeling of peace and euphoria overcame me. It was an overwhelming, and probably the most memorable, experience of my life.

This post was edited

Hoping for my first experience next week in Orlando. wish me luck

This post was edited

Totally agree with all these liberating experiences.

This post was edited

was 22 and just arrived in Africa. Was very hot there compared to what i was used to at home. Near my house was a deserted Atlantic beach shaded by coconut trees and with golden sand. water was 2c. started skinny dipping and soon joined by some of the local people. never looked back since

This post was edited

Alan. makethe most of it. You only have one chance at a first experience. I have no doubt you will enjoy the experience and will look back in times to come to appreciate that there is something very special in that first experience.

This post was edited

I was used to being naked while at home but never in public although i always wanted to. While i was on holiday in Miami i visited Haulover Beach.
After walking for quite a while making sure i'd located to straight area and plucking up the courage to join them, I laid my towel down and just laid there for a few minutes thinking i daren't take everything off, but then i thought i'm going to regret it if i don't.
I then took everything off and just loved it. After a few minutes i was confident enough to go for a walk and join a queue to buy a drink. And now all i want is to have a holiday at a nudist resort.
That day changed my life forever.

This post was edited

I had no problem being nude in public, ie: nude resort. I knew that I didn't want to be a home nudist only. My first time as a social nudist was at Glen Eden . They give a tour of complex the first half clothed and the second half nude.I had no problem getting nude.Alex

This post was edited

First time was running around house at maybe 7. If you been doing that long there is no question your a nudist

This post was edited

First time socially nude was at Gunnison in '96. In my case I was initially in a little bit of shock being surrounded by nude people. But I had wanted to experience social nudity for a long time (after years of solo nudity I figured it was high time to take it public.) Even after I started getting used to all the nude people around me, I was still hesitant to be completely nude myself. I went off for a walk to think about it; was it something I really wanted to do?

1. I was on the far end of the beach when I really felt compelled to try it. There was no way I couldn't try it. So I tossed my oversized T-shirt over my shoulder and continued my walk nude; feeling the sun and wind all over my body in a way I'd only experienced before "in hiding." I was elated. I walked back to my spot, where my best friend, who had agreed to accompany me "for the naked ladies", was utterly baffled by my naked happiness. I had arrived at the beach that morning with a lot of hesitations; and I was now "one of them." Now that the clothes had come off there was no way I was going to cover up again. My friend joined me a little while later when he realized that I was fully intent on remaining completely nude the entire rest of the day.

2. That was it for me. I knew I was a nudist that day.

This post was edited

I had very occasionally been naked (alone) in very quiet areas where there was NO chance of being spotted. However on one holiday in Greece (1980), I was at a fairly remote rocky/pebbly beach and saw my first nudist standing on a rocky outcrop. I did go naked for a short time that day but it wasn't possible for the rest of the holiday (more public beaches)
The following year, I want to Mykonos (Greek island) and went to a CO beach where most folks were nude. I did strip down and admittedly for a time had "a stiffy" (lay on my fron) but within a short time, I felt fine with being naked and was going into the sea and walking along the shore as though I had done it for years!
Never looked back since and it is now a requirement for any beach holiday!

This post was edited