New Members and New Group Icon

A special welcome to S-and-B who have just joined the group. They have kindly agreed for their photos to be used for the group icon, sp please take a look at Bridgette!
Many thanks to both Sandy and Bridgette
Pamela

This topic was edited
RE: New Members and New Group Icon

This post was edited

Hey S and B, its great to see uns here! I hope y'all enjoy this forum as much as I have, I've spent a little time away from the computer and haven't been as active as I'd like to be here but I hope to change that. I thank Pamala for inviting me to join, I just love reading her stories as well as everyone else's stories and responses, in any case, I'm glad y'all are here, y'all are lovely as always and I look forward to reading y'alls stories also. See ya

This post was edited

Oops! Spelled Pamela wrong in last post, Sorry Pamela

This post was edited

Hi S&B! Nice to see beautiful new members!

This post was edited
One of my best recruits....... Lifelongnaturist

I thank Pamala for inviting me to join, I just love reading her stories as well as everyone else's stories and responses, in any case, I'm glad y'all are here, y'all are lovely as always and I look forward to reading y'alls stories also. See yaThanks Lifelongnaturist! Thank you for being around to find!. I don't for a moment believe you are dyslexic (diss-lex-sick) so I cannot forgive your typo, it was simply sloppy. Consider yourself chastised!
You are also a consummate purveyor of the hillbilly culture when the mood takes you, as the text above indicates. Thank the Lord (who, by the way, does not exist) that the hillbilly stuff (and things) pass through your brain as a stream of semi-consciousness completely independent of the thoroughly developed cortexes that really constitute your intellect.
So, S_and_B, you really can feel yourselves thoroughly complimented to receive this accolade from Lifelongnaturist who, at this point in time, is probably cuddling his second-favourite hound while beating the hell out of some intimate part of a tractor with his second-largest wrench.
In the nude.
Pamela

This post was edited

I also need to say thanks toS_and_B forthe photos and joining the group!
And that Pamela69 does an extraordinary job with this group! I love the new group icon and the humor. Best!

This post was edited

Hi Pamela, thanks for adding me to the group. It's great to find people willing to discuss that they enjoy nudism because they like to show their bodies off, and watch others who enjoy the same.

This post was edited