The world cup

Even tho Scotland never made it to the finals, I'll be watching as many games as I can, and as they are mostly evening games here, I'll be able to enjoy them naked.
I wonder how many others will be doing the same?
Good luck to all the naturists shouting on your home country .
I just hope it's a great tournament.
S

This topic was edited
RE: The world cup

The tournament has started well. What a result for The Netherlands. Wasn't a surprise to see them beat Spain but didn't expect that score. Lets hope the other games are as good.

This post was edited

I'll be watching the US vs. Ghana game here shortly. It's on at 6pm local time, and it's about 90F outside right now. I'm hoping to rig something up in the backyard so I can watch the game from the swimming pool, but that might be a little ambitious at this point. Either way I hope it's a good game and that the US can advance in the tournament! Cheers all!

This post was edited

I wish you luck with your team. Personally,I cannot see what all the exitement is in watching a load of grown men kicking a bag of air around a field. I watched the England game and could not believe that all we have is a bunch of individual players running about like kids in a candy store,but no team players.
Not sure I can stomach anymore of the crap.

This post was edited

What is a "World" cup? What are they doing? Is it a sporting event?

This post was edited

Los Angeles won the "Stanley" cup. Who the hell is Stanley?

This post was edited

I wish you luck with your team. Personally,I cannot see what all the exitement is in watching a load of grown men kicking a bag of air around a field. I watched the England game and could not believe that all we have is a bunch of individual players running about like kids in a candy store,but no team players.Not sure I can stomach anymore of the crap.That depends on which team you were rooting for. ForzaAzzurri! and Go USA (could get ugly quick withPortugaland Germany coming up and injuries piling up)!
Los Angeles won the "Stanley" cup. Who the hell is Stanley?That's Lord Stanley to you :) He donated the Cup to Canada... too bad the Cup spends most of its time in the US now!

This post was edited

I was forgetting the majority of members here are from the US.
The World Cup is a football (soccer) tournament held once every four years. Only the best 32 teams in the world play, and they have to play qualifiers just to get there.
Football is the national sport of almost every country in the world, apart from the USA. And just having your team get to a World Cup is a major achievement.
The players don't run around like headless chickens, they hall have a part to play in the game. The tactics the manager sets out dictates the way a team plays. Its a fast, free flowing sport with lots of skill. Every child (I'm talking billions of them here) who has kicked a ball, knows how good these players are.
Along side the Olympics it is the biggest sporting event on the planet. Much, much, much bigger than the Superbowl.

This post was edited

Not a big soccer (football) fan.
However, If only my wife and I are home, I watch baseball and American football nude. Even sit on towel for my favorite teams of each so I can be (un)dressed in my team's logo and colors.
I have also said that if we ever become empty nesters, any time I watch the Olympics I will do it nude in honor of the original attire of the athletes.

This post was edited