new

merry meet, all. i could use some like minded friends in this community, that is if anyone pays any attention to this forum. the wicca and pagan forums seem all but dead

This topic was edited
RE: new

Yes, I've noticed there is a definite lack of connection, at least in these groups. I don't know if people get on, search through the members and then contact them individually or if it's just dead. I would enjoy meeting up for skyclad rituals and to learn more myself. But I'd also enjoy hearing about people, their practice, their rituals, etc. in here as well!Merry Meet!

This post was edited

well, maybe we can get this hopping again. i'm a reiki master wiccan in a georgian offshoot. been practicing for about 20 years

This post was edited

California here, (not saying I am the whole state just a single person) and I wouldn't mind meeting some people. Hopefully this group will get up and running again, or be more active in the least bit.

This post was edited

i totally agree that most wiccan/pagan interaction with the world is, well in the world. however we have now 5 states here in one conversation. if we can keep it up, we can not only help eachother learn and grow, but provide a safe place for those new on the path

This post was edited

i totally agree that most wiccan/pagan interaction with the world is, well in the world. however we have now 5 states here in one conversation. if we can keep it up, we can not only help eachother learn and grow, but provide a safe place for those new on the pathI agree,never been to a public sky clad ritual but done my own,It hard around here, the few pagans and wiccans ect that i know don't want to either try sky-clad or are just people trying to be well outcasts,Anyways Name Tom usually go by my craft name but i don't post here, I been a practicing pagan for over 14 years, I follow the dragonic magick of witchcraft and Well that me in a nutshellMerry Meet and Marry Partand never again the burning times

This post was edited

I'm of the Druid Faith and I too am new on this site. As some may know, Druids didn't use the written word. They passed their history through word of mouth, therefore, I'm looking for other Druids to discuss our history.the druids wrote... it was with strands of leaves from various trees that the romans didnt understand so destroyed. but there was a strung history at one point... for those with eyes to see. much like the senneca indians of new york state had their history in beadwork that was wiped out by the american calvery

This post was edited