Texas Beach - TrueNudists Meet-up June 28th-29th?

Good to see a growing group at Texas Beach, clothed and unclothed, male and female mingling. Love that people can all accept one another and not ruin it for us nudists. I went down alone and met a few folks yesterday. I'd love to befriend some truenudists to organize a meet-up and hang together the next time I'm down there. Men and Women interested in meet-up let me know. Looking to have a meet-up the weekend of June 28th of truenudists. Anyone interested?

This topic was edited
RE: Texas Beach - TrueNudists Meet-up June 28th-29th?

Sounds great to me. I've been wanting to check out that spot for a while now, but haven't had the time. I'm in if the meetup is on the 29th... have plans already for the 28th :(

This post was edited

At the risk of sounding ignorant, where is this beach???

This post was edited

Never been but here's directions I found. Sounds like it could be fun (if a bit of a drive from me!
Starting from the intersection of South Meadow Street and West Main Street in downtown Richmond, about 1.5 miles west of the state capital. Go south on Meadow, toward the James River, for 1.3 miles to itsend,then turn left (east) onto Kansas Avenue andgo 4 blocks. Turn right (south) onto Texas Avenue, which will almost immediately end at the entrance to Nortbank Park. Find parking and follow the park walkway across a pedestrian bridge over railroad tracks and then down about 70 steps. Once at river level, go upstream (right when facing water) a few hundred feet to a sandbar and continue to the rocks beyond.

This post was edited

Hi all.. For those who don't know where Texas Beach , its on the James River. You need to take Meadow towards the river and when Meadow dead ends you take a left and go 2 blocks ( I think) and take a right on Texas Street. Take it to the end and a parking lot will be on the left for the park. Park there and start your walk. Its about a 20 min walk from the lot across the railroad track and canal. When you come to the river walk west until you see a group of nudists on the rocks. I think I ill get down there if all of you guys are going. For those who have been to Maymont Park to the Italian/Japanese gardens be hind the big mansion, Texas Beach would be well below the tree line of those gardens. Drop me a line if you are going down and give me a time. Ciao

This post was edited

Sounds very fun. I've never been there but would love to go. Keep posting details (time, etc) so we can plan.

This post was edited

Love to hear more... I might be able to make it on Sunday...?

This post was edited

This post was edited

OK, I say let's do Sunday, the 29th around noon. Weather looks like about 50/50 right now for a nice day. If it rains we can try again on another weekend.

This post was edited

Who's going to be there? I might be able to join the fun.

This post was edited

Here's a link to a trail map and some more information.
https://www.richmondoutside.com/destination/northbank-trail-and-texas-beach-jrps/

This post was edited