Solution needed

ok this may seem obvious....I hate canned beer.....our resort Suwannee valley Resort, allows coolers outside the fenced area of the pool. I'm fine with drinking my bottled beer from a solo cup. But of course , I don't want to have glass bottles in my cooler, except I di inside my trailer. Should I just use a thermos or something to keep the bottled beer coldso I don't have to go back and forth to the trailer? Any one come up with something clever?

This topic was edited
RE: Solution needed

Is it the taste of the beer in aluminum or is it the lack of good beer in cans? For me it's more about the latter. I have searched round and have found a great shop with some good ales in cans. Most of the supermarkets have the usual variety of crap beer.

This post was edited

The main problems with canned beer - (1) fluctuation of temperature: some stores don't keep it cool enough until it is put into the cooler display cabinet.Temperature is one of the most important things when it comes to taste.(2) The special can lining deteriorates over time,due to a chemical reaction from the beer. The sell by date maybe ok,but I won't drink it with less than 6 or 8 months left on the can.

This post was edited

Beer and carbonated beverages in cans lose carbonation and get flat over time. This process is accelerated by being stored in warm or hot places. This process can be slowed, but not eliminated, by constant refrigeration.

This post was edited

AA is a possible solution, however, don't look for me there. I like my beer in cans, bottles or draft as long as it's cold.

This post was edited

Beer is beer. Bottle , can, keg. But when a glass bottle breaks on the ground , you then have, glass shards and slivers, to NOT step on.Lets be truthfull, we naked and most times have no shoes on. I'll stick to can beer.Just my 2 cents.

This post was edited

ok this may seem obvious....I hate canned beer.....our resort Suwannee valley Resort, allows coolers outside the fenced area of the pool. I'm fine with drinking my bottled beer from a solo cup. But of course , I don't want to have glass bottles in my cooler, except I di inside my trailer. Should I just use a thermos or something to keep the bottled beer coldso I don't have to go back and forth to the trailer? Any one come up with something clever?Isn't that what kids or grand kids are for? "Hey kid, go get me a beer, put it in a solo cup"

This post was edited

ok this may seem obvious....I hate canned beer.....our resort Suwannee valley Resort, allows coolers outside the fenced area of the pool. I'm fine with drinking my bottled beer from a solo cup. But of course , I don't want to have glass bottles in my cooler, except I di inside my trailer. Should I just use a thermos or something to keep the bottled beer coldso I don't have to go back and forth to the trailer? Any one come up with something clever?Going back and forth to the trailer has a two fold use. Acquire a fresh cold beer and relieve myself of the one I just drank. And it is really the only exercise I get.

This post was edited

I must be getting idle in my old age, my excursive is raising the 'glass' - well can and coolie!

This post was edited

I must be getting idle in my old age, my excursive is raising the 'glass' - well can and coolie!Translation please.

This post was edited

I must be getting idle in my old age, my excursive is raising the 'glass' - well can and coolie!Translation please.
A coolie is what Americans know as a koozie.

This post was edited