Any Latin Scholars?

I'm trying to come up with a motto in Latin, and I would like a reality check on Google Translate.
The motto is: In Nudity, (There is) Joy
Google is coming back with:in nuditate, sequitur eos gaudium
Is this correct? Is there a better, perhaps more succinct translation? Looking for a Latin scholar to help me. (I took both Greek and Latin, but I can't remember either -- sorry Mom and Dad!)
Cheers,
Mike

This topic was edited
RE: Any Latin Scholars?

Whilst having studied Latin for three years, many years ago, I certainly do not profess to being a Latin scholar, but might not simply the appropriate motto format be to simply leave out the "there is".in nuditate, gaudium

This post was edited

This post was edited

Makes sense, thanks!

This post was edited

Ok so this is what I'm talking about: turns out that while "nuditas" translates to nudity, "nuditate" can be interpreted as "exposure," and I definitely don't want to go there. So unless there are any other Latin scholars out there who would disagree, I think I'm going to go with "gaudium in nuditas."

This post was edited

Why not have your motto as: de vestibus libertatis (freedom from clothes)

This post was edited

Why not have your motto as: de vestibus libertatis (freedom from clothes)Hmm, I like that one as well. But I wanted to get "happiness" or "joy" in there somewhere, as that is the feeling that said freedom from clothes give one!

This post was edited

Why not have your motto as: de vestibus libertatis (freedom from clothes)Hmm, I like that one as well. But I wanted to get "happiness" or "joy" in there somewhere, as that is the feeling that said freedom from clothes give one!I'll play around with some words and see what I can come up with.

This post was edited

LOL! "I need a young nudist and an old nudist..." :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4W0t_fWJoE

This post was edited