Apologies

Sorry we've been having some growing pains in the past week or so. Due to the growing demand we've had to take on a dedicated database server to handle the load. Things were a bit rocky and there have been a few periods of downtime.
We strive for 100% uptime but sometimes things don't go as planned. Everything is back up and hopefully should stay this way.
The new profile page is up and new features you've requested will continue to be released as they're available.
Thanks for your patience and I hope you enjoy the exciting new features to come :)

This topic was edited
RE: Apologies

Sorry we've been having some growing pains in the past week or so. Due to the growing demand we've had to take on a dedicated database server to handle the load. Things were a bit rocky and there have been a few periods of downtime. We strive for 100% uptime but sometimes things don't go as planned. Everything is back up and hopefully should stay this way. The new profile page is up and new features you've requested will continue to be released as they're available. Thanks for your patience and I hope you enjoy the exciting new features to come :)Thank You!

This post was edited

Checked the new profile page and it looks great... thanks

This post was edited

The new profiles look great but the Add Friend option does not work. Displays a popup windows explaining what adding a friend means but you cannot actually add a friend.

This post was edited

I so not know if it is only an iPad problem, but I can not open profile pictures or get past the first page of friends on anyone's profile page. I have to say I also very much miss the mutual friends button. Please bring that back

This post was edited

Having problems on my android tablet with pics being blurry and wont enlarge when you click on the. Just says they are loading.

This post was edited

I like the new page, but for me the pictures are a pain to load if they even do.

This post was edited

I'm on an iPad as well...same here, pics don't load from profile gallery and can't see profile friends past page 1.

This post was edited

I'm on a desktop, granted, but I love the new profile pages - I've looked at a few friends' profiles, and feel that the new page design helps me get a better feel for the person.

This post was edited

TRULY awful redesign of the new profile page. Picture quality is lower and smaller, too much priority on the "Feed" which should be below the pictures, don't see a need for the "quick stats" section as it promotes the website as "dating" and also duplicates certain info found at the top. Putting the friend connections right at the bottom suggests a lack of thought for those interested in meeting/seeing mutual connections.
Filters - why would anyone want to see the oldest pics first and why don't you date stamp the pics so we can really see just how new a picture really is?
This would be my order of the various profile blocks- each block should run across the page not a mixed up hash job of down the side and across (looks like a 5 year old designed it)
1) Keep the profile pic and basic info as it is2)Photos/Videos3) About Us4)Friends5)Who I'd like to meet6) Feed7) My Groups/blogs
I doubt anything positive would come from my suggestions so I guess I would have to vote with my wallet and decide to leave once my subs is done. Shame really but no shortage of competition out there. (Btw I've seen 20 of my own connections leave the site in the past 2 days).

This post was edited

The new profiles look great but the Add Friend option does not work. Displays a popup windows explaining what adding a friend means but you cannot actually add a friend.This was a Mac issue and has been fixed.
Teamtrue2

This post was edited