Deer Park Nudist Resort, San Bernardino, CA

I was just checking the local nudist resorts for camping options. Deer Park Nudist Resort has been taken over by Freedom Acres. It's an official adults only and lifestyle friendly resort. From the website......"Freedom Acres Resorts are run by the same people who have been producing parties for 32 years known as ClubFA. With the new resort ClubFA plans to bring not only the experience that can not be matched but also their entire promotions staff to insure that Freedom Acres Resorts will be un matched by any other Clothing Optional or Nude Resort in the Southern California area. Freedom Acres Resorts is an ADULT ONLY and LIFESTYLE friendly resort. No Children will be allowed at the Resort at any time....We are not part of AANR and have no future plans to be part of AANR"....Now this is a real shame! The website is totally about sex. Grand opening is this weekend. Thomas! What are your thoughts on this change? I am absolutely in shock!!! The price for a single male day pass.. $50. While couples are $20 for both.

This topic was edited
RE: Deer Park Nudist Resort, San Bernardino, CA

I was just checking the local nudist resorts for camping options. Deer Park Nudist Resort has been taken over by Freedom Acres. It's an official adults only and lifestyle friendly resort. From the website......"Freedom Acres Resorts are run by the same people who have been producing parties for 32 years known as ClubFA. With the new resort ClubFA plans to bring not only the experience that can not be matched but also their entire promotions staff to insure that Freedom Acres Resorts will be un matched by any other Clothing Optional or Nude Resort in the Southern California area. Freedom Acres Resorts is an ADULT ONLY and LIFESTYLE friendly resort. No Children will be allowed at the Resort at any time....We are not part of AANR and have no future plans to be part of AANR"....Now this is a real shame! The website is totally about sex. Grand opening is this weekend. Thomas! What are your thoughts on this change? I am absolutely in shock!!! The price for a single male day pass.. $50. While couples are $20 for both.You asked for my thoughts in an open thread. I have received several PMs asking my thoughts. NOT ONE of the people who contacted me had ever paid to visit or be a member at DPNR. One has posted his adventures driving naked. Too bad he didn't drive his naked ass to a Nudist Resort and spend some money. I love the old saying, Put your money where your mouth is.
My thoughts? OK, Why are you "absolutely in shock"? I have been visiting and/or living at nudist resorts/camps since 1954. Every single one had a Wife Swap/Swinger/Lifestyle group. Of course it was all a big secret. Freedom Acres Resort is HONEST. No phony BS.
My final thought."Does it really matter what these affectionate people do so long as they don't do it in the streets and frighten the horses!"
~Mrs Patrick Campbell

This post was edited

Many nudist resorts take the pricing of swingers clubs. You can probably still go there for the naturism and as always, no means no.I really don't think that this resort has much to do with naturism any longer!https://www.dpnr.com. A quick click you will see what I mean. I was shocked because I have been to Deer Park. I never got the swinger vibe there. It was a bit farther for me to drive to than GE, but the staff and visitors seemed more welcoming, and they didn't require that you become a member after x amount of visits. When I clicked on DPNR website and saw the FreedomAcres ad...I was shocked. I don't think they should redirect DPNR to the FreedomAcres website. While it may be the same property, it no longer is a Nudist Resort.

This post was edited

It is a resort. I am a nudist. I live at the resort. Therefore it is a nudist resort.
Maybe we can call it a nudist resortwith benefits.

This post was edited

I'm glad you are okay with it.

This post was edited

I'm glad you are okay with it.None of my business.
There isn't anything the younger generation can do that we didn't do in the 60's and 70's. They just THINK they are.

This post was edited

I've visited this park numerous times. What I found was what I have found at many "nudist" parks/clubs/resorts, of this size, ... lots of angry old farts that don't want anyone new coming into their domain ... I went anyway. Met a few nice people there, all of them were female. Most of the males were paranoid of the single males visiting. One of the young women, I met,went to the college where my wife taught. She actually gave me a tour of the place even though, at the time, I had been there a few times already. The problem, like what many other clubs, parks, resorts face is that there are very few of us that actually visit any of these places with any frequency.
Around this time, we were also going to Palm Springs quite a bit and visiting the Terra Cotta Inn, Desert Shadows and going to San Onofre State Beach. These places appealed to us a bit more than DPNR ... manly because of the people. DPNR is a smaller club/park and the nudists there just seemed a bit more territorial about their place so ... we went where the friendlier people visited. After some time, we joined Glen Eden and are still members to this day.
We wouldn't have visited DPNR again anyway. We prefer Glen Eden or Olive Dell and it's simply because of the people. Am I sad that nudists have lost another club/park/resort to swingers ... sure, but if that's what the residents, management and owners want ... good luck!

This post was edited

so that's why Thomas always has a chip on his shoulder he is not a nudist he is a swinger ...lolThat comment is so typical of you! Why judge people you don't know?

This post was edited

so that's why Thomas always has a chip on his shoulder he is not a nudist he is a swinger ...lolThat statement does not even make sense.
Why would a swinger have a chip on his shoulder?
I do not have a chip on my shoulder, but "I don't suffer fools gladly".

This post was edited

And you of course have visited the Freedom Acres Resort know this from experience.

This post was edited

where you live is not a nudist resort ...its a HUGE BEDROOMALL 55 ACRES? Again I ask, Why would a swinger have a chip on his shoulder?

This post was edited