As nudist/naked men do you live totally naked?

Since we're all nudist/naked guys that like/need to be naked as much as possible - are you normally completely naked? What I mean is no socks, no robes, no slippers no other accessories. I always live completely barefoot balls flopping naked all the time when at home or any other place I can. I wouldn't feel normal or naked if I had on a stitch of anything. For me I not only want but need to naked to feel comfortable and who I am. I don't even own a robe, slippers or god forbid any underwear because I would never wear it under any circumstance. Though it might be cold some (even here) in the winter I close to be naked rather than slightly warner. You actually get used to a little cold as long as your naked. I do. Like to hear from other guys about this and how they live. Take care Naked Man

This topic was edited
RE: As nudist/naked men do you live totally naked?

I'm most comfortable naked. I don't own slippers or underwear or whatnot, but if it's cold I'll put on PJ's and socks to pad around the house (yes, it's Hawaii - but the tradeoff is that the house is quite open and entirely unheated, so in the evening, when it's cold, it's cold.) Outdoors, seasonal mosquitoes or noonday sun make me cover up. I don't have parts I choose to cover and others I don't, so I never work in shorts/t-shirts/sandals; if it's cover-up time then I'll be in long-sleeved workshirts and jeans, shoes, socks, gloves, and wide-brimmed hat; if it's not cover-up time, then I'll be naked, with maybe flip-flops to protect my feet. The exception is on my delivery runs into town, where of course one must wear something - so then, I'll be in shorts.

This post was edited

I dress depending on how I feel and/or what I am doing. If I have or am expecting non-nudist guests I will wear clothes. And I wear underwear when I am dressed.

This post was edited

I am as naked as I can be. I do not own underwear. Unfortunately I cannot be nude at home all the time because I live with my parents who are accepting of my being a nudist but do not allow me to go about the house nude. So I am nude in my bedroom or when home alone.

This post was edited

When I am at home, I am always naked (also in the winter period). I undress as soon as I get home and stay that way until I have go go out again.

This post was edited

even if i am wearing no clothes, i need to wear something on my feet, usually crocs. other than that and maybe a baseball hat if i am out in the sun, that is what i consider "nude" for me.

This post was edited

I generally am naked when I'm at home, stripping shortly after I dome inside and not putting anything on again until I need to go outside.

This post was edited

I live completely naked at my home, no cloths anytime. I only wear cloths when I have to go out of my home. Even when I go out, I try to be naked if the situation permits, for example, I am naked while I drive to office early in the morning sometimes or returning from office if it is late evening, or when I am visiting my other nudist friends.

This post was edited

I'm nude whenever I can be but I never consider myself to be naked.

This post was edited

first off this is my first post on truenudist. looks like a great site looking forward to exploring it moreAs for around the house nudity, I am all in, it feels strange to have clothes on while homeMy rural setting allows me to venture out in much of my yard sans clothes.I do generally wear Crocs on my feet when outside, barefoot and bees do not mix. I will bare my assanytime and feet only when i am comfortable . In the winter , yes we have them and how here in Indiana I have my 'winter nude" an open lined denim shirtFor the parts of the yard that i cannot go nude I have my 'barely there ' shorts. I custom make themby taking a pair of cotton boxers and slitting the sides and cutting away the crotch materialThat leaves an elastic waist band with flaps of fabric front and back. They pass for shorts to folks whodrive by on my lightly traveled road at 40 mph but do not in any way constrict the bait and tackle from swinging free.I also wear the barely there for visitors who might not be comfortable with full nudity.Bottom line I am a diehard nudist who is bares all anywhere that I can get away with it.

This post was edited

Yes we, my wife and I, live naked/nude ... nude/naked (potato/Potahto, tomato/tomahto). We've done so for over 40 years. When non nudists come to visit we put something on. I'm not into forcing our lifestyle on anyone. Many people know about it and some don't. If they ask, we tell them. If someone comes to the door and we are naked, we slip something on, most times. I have answered the door a couple of times while I was completely nude but I was behind the door and they couldn't see. Another time I hadunknowingly exposed my bare side but my pubic area was covered behind the door.
I'm sure it's a given the most nudists live nude, are nude, do most things nude ... when they can. It's not always possible but when the opportunity arises most nudists take advantage. Not all nudists agree on what other nudists do ... that's their prerogative. For us ... we don't even think about it. It's just second nature for us to take our clothes off as soon as we get home or a few minutes later ... depending on the circumstances. :-)

This post was edited