If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

Would most of us be comfortable walking into a grocery store nude if 99.9 percent of the folks around us were clothed. It would definately need to be warm outside.

This topic was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

I would this afternoon, but then I have a fanny pack to throw over a shoulder.

Thanks
Jerry

This post was edited
Bare entities

If it were legal I would be nude anywhere, weather permitting. Snowy day today so I will stay idoors and warm!

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

Think I would feel a little better if more people were nude than 99%.

This post was edited

as long as any textile parents shopping at the same place with thier children new it could happen and didn't care. and i can even just put my wallet in the wifes purse.
keep the peace! matt

This post was edited

I wouldn't have a problem with it at all. I joke around with my co-workers all the time saying "If it weren't against the law, I'd never have clothes on..."

This post was edited
Re: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

If nudity in public places was an accepted norm in the town and only practiced by a few, I would go shopping at the local grocery store nude. I would not want to start or help start an incident like the occurences in Brattleboro, Vt. I think I might test the waters by driving around the town nude and getting some gas nude. Since we have a lake in the town, I would definately go to the beach nude and take it from there. Although not an exhibitionist, I would love to mow the front lawn nude. It sure would be nice if nudity and body acceptance was more accepted in general.

This post was edited

as soon as I could get in the car

This post was edited

lol...If 99.9% of the people were dressed, no I wouldn't go parading around in the buff. It would feel like I was on display or something. lol

This post was edited
nude grocery shopping

I like the idea of testing the water, driving nude (most of us probably have done this) stopping and pumping gas or going to the bank, but it would probably be a little or a lot uncomfortable nude and everyone elseprobably not but how else are we to break the barrier. If they opened a town where it was legal we all would flock to it wouldn't we, so I believe within a week the 99.0 percent would probably drop to 87.0 percent, feel better now !

This post was edited
RE: nude grocery shopping

If I were the only one, No. .........If there were a few of us, maybe. ........If there were a lot of us Yes, BUT as I believe that we should respect other points of view (even if they are a bunch of boring old self conscious textile farts) I'd have to be sure that we were not offending anyone, and as that's not likely to be the case, the answer is probably still No! .......unless it was a grocery store in a c/o resort :)

Hi dancingnakeddj welcome to the site :)

This post was edited