9 days

I just got back from a Nine day stay at Laguna Del Sol. It was a great time. I went by myself, which is okay, and from the time I finished moving in my luggage(because they were repaving the resort the first few days I was there so I had to park outside like everyone else) I was nude. Even when I went to get my car and bring it in the park I didn't wear anything, just wrapped a towel around myself and got my car.
I do love Laguna, as it has ample swimming opportunities, hammocks, a lake with boating available, a restaurant and plenty of other activities that caters to many different people. Also they had their car show, Rockets and sprockets, occur this last weekend while I was there. I am not a car person but it was cool the different cars and bikes. They even had a few inflatable bouncy bin things. That was cool to do in the nude, and made me feel like a kid again(though some people would say being 33, I am still a kid).
I still felt weird in the morning to leave my hotel room without getting dressed sometimes. Then when I left(I didn't dress right away, probably drove for about an hour before I dressed) getting dressed and wearing clothes was odd. the clothes almost felt wrong or not properly fitted. But, at least I did not get sunburned, but I am tanned the whole skin over...lol.
Thanks for reading my blog entry...oh and by the way 9 consecutive days nude and/or at a resort is my record.

This topic was edited
RE: 9 days

That place sounds like its being run by typical bureaucrats; doing a major construction project during the busiest time of year.

This post was edited

No, actually they have been very upfront about the construction schedule giving very clear information about what the plans are, how they were handling having parts of the roads closed, accommodating those that needed to have access where possible, etc.. They are only doing the construction work on Tuesdays through Thursdays the slow days of the week. Actually from what I see, and I go there quite a bit, it is being handled quite well.

This post was edited

yeah, the road repaving was not an issue. I was aware it was going to occur, so was not inconvenienced...plus I need the exercise...lol

This post was edited