How old is young!

Relatively new to the naturist scene, and not yet been outdoors nude. So far, I feel that genuine naturists are all 50+, which is a shame really. I'm 35 and feeling 'left out'.
I'm UK based, so maybe its different outside the UK. Would love to hear other peoples thoughts??

This topic was edited
RE: How old is young!

How old is 'young'? - Who is Young?

This post was edited

well, I still consider myself a young nudist, though I usually think of young as under 30. I am 33, but it makes no never mind to me either way.

This post was edited

Relatively new to the naturist scene, and not yet been outdoors nude. So far, I feel that genuine naturists are all 50+, which is a shame really. I'm 35 and feeling 'left out'.I'm UK based, so maybe which is a shame really.its different outside the UK. Would love to hear other peoples thoughts??"I feel that genuine naturists are all 50+, which is a shame really."
I'm sorry if you feel we lived too long.

This post was edited

I'm still a very young 63.

This post was edited

I Think all people are Young!Its not about age its about how we feel. :)

This post was edited

I Think all people are Young!Its not about age its about how we feel. :)Ahhh, the innocence of youth.

This post was edited

Its not about age its about how we feel. :)Or whom you feel.

This post was edited

I was 34 when we started going naked, Lorna was 29.
We are just older now.

This post was edited

YNA targets under 30 as young naturalists. The British equivalent also target under 30 as young. Fact is I don't care as long as you're honest and civil... cradle to grave, we're all the same.

This post was edited

Well, the last time I was at a nudist camp, a few of the folks there called me a kid, and I'm 29. I'd say I'm young enough.

This post was edited