display nude

I see myself as a nudist and naturist. Nudist because i like to be nude. Naturist because i like to share nudity with other people sharing nudity, respect for each other and nature. I also like in a non sexual way to show myself nude to others who show themselves to me. Am i an exhibitionist or do others experience the same feeling ?

This topic was edited
RE: display nude

Member since april last year,and still a completely blank profile !!!

This post was edited

I'd say you were an exhibitionist but not very good at it. As has been said, a blank profile says nothing about you.

This post was edited

*cough* troll *cough*. I'll bite as wanting other people to see you is the definition of exhibitionism.

This post was edited

I first tried naturism on holiday and was instantly addicted. In fact I enjoyed being nude so much that after the holiday I looked for more opportunities to be naked. I applied unsuccessfully to local art colleges and groups to do life modelling, in hindsight this was probably a mistake. I took as degree of satisfaction in being nude on CO beaches where not everyone was nude smugly thinking "if only you tried it". I have since mellowed in views though I still enjoy beach nudity when possible. I definitely had exhibitionist tendencies then and I believe that many naturists also have similar tendencies, if you are "proud" to be a naturist and not worried about being seen naked by others including textiles then perhaps you may be seen as exhibtionist. It's all a matter of degree. If you display yourself nude for the sake of it especially in non-nudist company for self gratification or their gratification then you are an EXHIBITIONIST though you may also be a NATURIST.

This post was edited

If you display yourself nude for the sake of it especially in non-nudist company for self gratification or their gratification then you are an EXHIBITIONIST though you may also be a NATURIST.No I don't think so. Nudists and naturists are not exhibitionist, however some naked people can be.

This post was edited

Nude is when you have no clothes on in a comfortable, relaxed state, i.e. sunbathing on a nude beach.
Naked is when you have no clothes on in an uncomfortable, compromising state. i.e. sunbathing on a nude beach and people stop to look and take pictures.
Nekked is when you got no clothes on and you're up to something. i.e. sunbathing at a nude beach and your significant other and you are playing the hooky pooky "

This post was edited

Member since april last year,and still a completely blank profile !!!so what?

This post was edited

I'd say you were an exhibitionist but not very good at it. As has been said, a blank profile says nothing about you.And he's still playing the invisible man. Do you think he could be an actor ?

This post was edited