This topic was edited
RE: Shovel snow

yup done that before you shovel fast done in no time lol

This post was edited

I'd rather I didn't have to

This post was edited

ayuh ... people think I'm crazy, well, that's beside the point. but it is logical.

This post was edited

I am so not that tough. I'd rather be somewhere where it never snows! (If only Canada weren't so awesome in so many other ways...)

This post was edited

The first shoveling I do is the path from the back door to the hot tub which goes past the grill. That I can do nude but I get dressed for the front drive shoveling

This post was edited

I don't want to live anywhere it snows enough to need to shovel the crap. I do not enjoy cold weather. I don't even like looking at pictures of snow.

This post was edited

Living in So Cal, never had the need to own a snow shovel or shovel snow, for that matter. We have close friends in the PNW that do get a fair amount of snow and he has shoveled snow in the nude more times than he can count. We just visited them a couple weekends ago and I got my hands on a snow shovel and used it to unload a trailer full of bark dust. The snow shovel worked okay but it went much faster with a flat, square tipped shovel. Not sure if we'll ever make it up to their place in the winter but it would still be fun even if we have to confine our nudity to the house and hot tub! ;-)

This post was edited

I do not enjoy cold weather. I don't even like looking at pictures of snow.
You mean pictures like this, Riverman.(sorry,couldn't resist it)

This post was edited

I lived for months and months and months one winter in Carson City, Nevada.As I was packing tomove back to the San Fernando Valley I gavemy snow chains to my brother-in-law because I knew I would never need them again.

This post was edited

Only snow we used to get in OZ was on the weak TV signals. Now we have digital TV there is no snow anymore.

This post was edited