Looking for a female cabin-mate C / O cruise

Hi Traveler let's get together
I am a 67 male can give you a female reference. I have booked & pay for a ocean view cabin on Celebrity Constellation sailing out of Fort Lauderdale FL for 10 day cruise Feb 12-21, 2015 going to the French Islands of the Caribbean. I will pay half of the cost for the 2nd person mins the port & tips fee. Would you like to come? Email me harrislane@gmail.comThank you DOUG

This topic was edited
RE: Looking for a female cabin-mate C / O cruise

I have try other travel web pages and also nudist friends com I am not trying to date but offering a 10 day cruiseA one time offered. I will even pay for the whole cruise minis airfare to get to the port. I will even pay for a full background check on me and i will pay that fee.The lady's that I have met in person can't get the time off from work or don't have the funds for airfare.Does any one have any suggestion??

This post was edited

Have you tried advertising in your local papers ?

This post was edited

Evidently this dude does not have any relatives or friends.
How about the neighbors next door?
Do they have relatives or friends?
This sound like pure BS.

This post was edited

I can't believe that the women he knows would not really be tempted by this offer. I believe most women would take the trip and worry about paying for it or finding another job later. The big unknown here is how these women really feel about this guy. To me, loser comes to mind.

This post was edited

You might also want to try Bare Necessities own community bulletin boards. There are a few cabins for sale and roommates wanted in the Constellation 2015 cruise forum.

This post was edited

What a lot of cattiness here. Was that necessary? This post isn't much different than others I've seen where a single male is trying to find a woman to accompany him to resort or beach for the day and sounds legitimate enough to me. These cruises are VERY couples oriented and, while I haven't been, I would imagine a single person might feel a bit out of place. Having said that, I really don't have anything constructive to offer other than to suggest asking friends, friends of friends, members of your nudist club, etc. Or just go solo, meet people on the cruise and have a good time. It could be fun.

This post was edited

For everyone saying just ask your next door neighbor, you do realize this is a Bare Necessities nude cruise, right? We don't exactly announce to our neighbors that the cruises we go on are nude, let alone invite any of them on the cruise with us!
To the OP, hope you find a roommate. These cruises aren't as couples oriented as the Castaway Travels ones and there are singles on it.We will be on the cruise and have started agrouphere on TN.

This post was edited