Traveling out to Western United States looking for nude beaches

Going to be traveling out to Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, and Utah and were bring our Harley Davidson motorcycles towed by our truck in September 2014 and I was wondering if there's any nude beaches in and around that area.

This topic was edited
RE: Traveling out to Western United States looking for nude beaches

We have a lot of beaches in Arizona but no shorelines.

This post was edited

We have a lot of beaches in Arizona but no shorelines.Yeah, but,but...what about the guy that wants to sell me beachfront property in AZ?? Huh? What about him?

This post was edited

Going to be traveling out to Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, and Utah and were bring our Harley Davidson motorcycles towed by our truck in September 2014 and I was wondering if there's any nude beaches in and around that area.Seriously tho, head a bit further west to the coast. San Diego has Black's Beach.

This post was edited

natural, I told ya we would be putting the ocean in later, that's why you are getting such a good price...:)

This post was edited

Spicy,
I hope you don't mind my previous humor but when someone offers such a great straight line, I have to take it.
In AZ, UT and CA there are a lot of great places for back country off road biking. In AZ there is Wild Horse Pass off Rte. 93 between Wikiup and I-40. This is private land so you can do whatever the owners allow you to do. De Anza Springs Resort off I-8 in CA abuts to a National Forest (No Trees). Utah has some great places but I've never been there. You can go nude on most of the federal lands, that is the Forests and Monuments. Check with the rangers about off road biking. Once you're in the back country, you can let it all hang out. Just be prepared to cover up in case you meet some hiking textiles. Back there you'll probably just meet other nudists, but they may be covered because they saw you coming. The more popular spots such as the Painted Desert or the Petrified Forest are easy to get to (off I-40) but you have a greater chance of meeting other park users. But on the great scheme of things, chances are slim. Monument Valley and Canyon De Chelly (pronounced Shey) are wide open but harder to reach.
Contact the Visitors and Travel Bureaus in the various states and request maps of their park lands. I know AZ has one great maps for what you need and you can also contact Arizona Highways Magazine for their maps.
Just a side note: GPS and computer maps are great but you can't beat a paper map for seeing the overall picture.
DesertRat

This post was edited

We have a lot of beaches in Arizona but no shorelines.Yeah, but,but...what about the guy that wants to sell me beachfront property in AZ?? Huh? What about him?We got our piece of beach front property early and at the right price. When the big one hits California people will be clamoring to buy our land. I'm already planning for a hotel, marina and ocean front resort. All nude of course.

This post was edited

Going to be traveling out to Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, and Utah and were bring our Harley Davidson motorcycles towed by our truck in September 2014 and I was wondering if there's any nude beaches in and around that area.No beaches, obviously, but there are a couple of nudist resorts in AZ - I'm aware of Shangri La in Phoenix and Mira Vista in Tucson. Both have websites. As for the Harleys - you'll want to look at sites like cyclerides dot com and/or motorcycleroads dot com. There are LOTS of day trips in AZ. Hell, maybe we can do a day ride too. We both ride.

This post was edited

Going to be traveling out to Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, and Utah and were bring our Harley Davidson motorcycles towed by our truck in September 2014 and I was wondering if there's any nude beaches in and around that area.Not a nudist event, but there is a motorcycle rally in September. The Thunder Valley Rally is in Cottonwood AZ the weekend of 9/19 - 21. Just putting it out there.

This post was edited

Ok Thanks :)

This post was edited

Going to be traveling out to Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, and Utah and were bring our Harley Davidson motorcycles towed by our truck in September 2014 and I was wondering if there's any nude beaches in and around that area.In Colorado:
Valley View Hot Springs
Dakota Hot Springs
Mountain Air Ranch
Many more as well.
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited