One side crossing.

I'll just come out and say it. I find it difficult to participate in some of the groups and or discussions where there are no women. In my outdoor life I have a lot of female friends and I enjoy a mixed gender environment, but on this site it seems like some people chase the women into the furthest, darkest corners. Just look at how many men are in the ladies' room and how many women are in the men's room. I've seen so many hollow attempts to coax the women out of hiding that are so clearly the cry of 'dudes' who just want to see some photos of 'chicks' that I know any attempt I make to engage will be met with disdain and mistrust. Can we all help to make this place less of a sausage fest and not jump all over any women who post?

This topic was edited
RE: One side crossing.

agree with Lebowski. It really is all about respect. How can we as nudists expect textiles to respect our views when some do no seem to have any intention of respecting others on this site.

This post was edited

agree with Lebowski. It really is all about respect. How can we as nudists expect textiles to respect our views when some do no seem to have any intention of respecting others on this site.Because many here aren't even nudists... They are here only to prey on nudists. I can respect the blank profiles over the profiles that are totally fictitious...Men pretending to be women, or a couple for cheap internet thrills.

This post was edited

There's some pretty unwelcoming cliques on TN and some pretty militant nudists where if someone doesn't conform to their definition of a nudist then they're blasted. It's hard enough being judged by mainstream textiles, it shouldn't be in the nudist community too.Amen

This post was edited

I do understand what you mean and i am appalled when i see comments such as "are you nuts" and some strong antigay sentiments expressed on the site. That is inappropriate on a supposedly supportive group. But given the diversity of people on the site, tend to accept that it will happen in any human environment and we can still find many others of mutual interests. Just takes a bit of effort as many seem reluctant to get involved in the forums etc. Such is life, regreattble. But the old adage applies about getting back being relative to what you put into the effort. It is worth the effort to get involved and build frienships

This post was edited

It would be nice to see inappropriate posts taken down quicker. And amen to giving more respect to the women who post.

This post was edited

Are others sick of the obvious fakes who don't even know what country they live in. This one is an examplehttps://www.truenudists.com/nudist-women/356285/peddling another site, has been flagged and despite all that the site admin still take no action.

This post was edited

Are others sick of the obvious fakes who don't even know what country they live in. This one is an examplehttps://www.truenudists.com/nudist-women/356285/peddling another site, has been flagged and despite all that the site admin still take no action.I agree this is definitely a fake profile, or a profile of a person that is not here as a true nudist.
Their responses to messages are to impersonal and single minded is visit their site.
I flag any post it makes here in the forum

This post was edited

Ausmanvic. And yet they are still on the site.Would
have thought the site admin would have wanted rid of someone peddling a competitor site??

This post was edited

Getting back to the main thread. I believe that participation in group discussions is more of a guy thing and I'm including discussions on textile sites also. Women will participate on the sites exclusively for women. I believe that it is probably a cultural thing in that women are always afraid of offending someone. If they don't say it, they won't sound stupid or demeaning so they take the safest route in not saying anything.

This post was edited

There are several men on this site who should take that approach.

This post was edited