Feeling vulnerable

At what time did you feel the most vulnerable ?
Mine was last year on the day of my open heart surgery. There was something about lying there at 6 amnude with the prep nurse coming at me with a razor to shave 'nipple to nipple" and ' neck to belly"not that I lost more than a couple dozen hairs then. But when he went lower and shaved away my healthy cropof pubes and the inside of my legs " just in case" Ended up they did not need to do anything other thanmy chest. They replaced the bad valve and i got on the road to healingthat is mine what is yours?

This topic was edited
RE: Feeling vulnerable

During an armed robbery, with the gun pointed at my face as I stood in the open door of my car. A routine transaction, at one level - hand over wallet as requested - but such threat of force can never be routine.

This post was edited

During an armed robbery when a gunman herded about seven of us into a small room while he robbed the place. The fact that he took no effort to disguise himself made one wonder what plans he had for us before he was done.

This post was edited

Being in an office being robbed by two armed thugs - one with an Uzi - and having bullets fly past me. I was definitely protected by the man above that day. Unfortunately one guy in my office wasn't so lucky. RIP

This post was edited

Many years ago I had a gangrous infection in one of my testicles - and had to lose it. A week later, I had to have some surgery on the other one to tighten up the sack to prevent the same thing happening in the future. (yes allthe hairs down there had to be removed with a "wet" shave)
After that again, when I was in the convalescent ward, thisattractivered-headed nurse came in armed with scissors to remove the stitches. Not only was I feeling very vulnerable, butI knew her as well, having worked in the previous summer months as an auxiliary nurse - and she was in the same ward as me!
(Yes! She was very very careful about removing the stitches!)

This post was edited

Nope! Never had the feeling.

This post was edited

When I was driving nude and was stopped by Police for random breath testing. When I was done, they let me drive off without much saying. Gee, how lucky was I!

This post was edited