Dissapointed with the liars

First off, let me explain that I am not new to nudism or new to this site. I created a new identity to conceal my real certified truenudist identity of which I have been a member for several years. I like being here on TN and I really would like to stay, but it's becoming harder and harder the more I try to make friends.
Here's the issue.
When people sign up to TN, it is under the assumption that they are a TRUE NUDIST. Which in my books means someone who enjoys the nudist life style. Someone who can sit where they are and simply be naked and enjoy the people around them in person or online live chat (i.e. Skype) and have no aspirations of anything else.
Problem here being is that there are just to many F**King LIARS on here.
My case is that on my other identity I have some 125 friends, of which 116 are men. Which is fine, but once they get you chatting live on cam with TN chat, or Skype, Yahoo messenger, or whatever they use, you find out that they are nothing more then just F**king useless perverted liars. Starts out great but generally within 5 minutes or less, their primary goal was to get you on cam so they can masturbate with or for you. Simple chat was never the objective. 116 men. 116 cocks wanting to jerk off for me. Oh yea! I'm a straight guy. I don't mind see naked men, BUT NOT FOR THAT. 116 out of 116 men who have proven to me that they are all Trolls. That's 100% proof in my case that this site has failed. Don't know what you have found here, But for me, it is ruining the image of nudism.
This was supposed to be a simple place to hangout with friends and chat without any level of sexuality. But what do I get. Nothing but ass-holes you can't live without their cocks in their hands. Pretty damn sad folks. And what's even sadder is that you a-holes know who you are and won't leave. That's what trueswingers is all about people. There they want to play with you. Go there. Have fun.
TN1 and TN2. If you read this topic thread, I'm sure you will find out, if not already know, that I'm probably not the only one who feels this way and/or experienced this problem on your TN site. Fantastic concept but failing drastically at the most important issue called security. We, apparently are not safe from the trolls who are out to destroy Truenudists.com, ruin trust in friendship and generally take away whatever decency that us "True Nudists" have left. It's of absolutely no surprise to me at all the the authorities around the world who govern the rules about public nudity are against it. All they have to do is look at the net and, well, it clearly speaks for itself.
I totally understand that you guys are putting all your heart, energy, life and soul into this TN site to show the world that nudity does have a clean image, but I'm sorry but that image is fading with me.
You are making it far to easy for the rift raft to get in. If I were you, I close lock up this site. I truly believe that this site is getting to a point where you have no choice. No more free ride. You lock out the site with a password system and nobody can see one damn thing, not a single pictures and profile until they enter with a COMPLETE PROFILE. No more blanks. No more blocked out with 'For my friends only' bullshit. Once in you are open to all members. No more hiding. You want to be a nudist, then be one. Bare all including your soul. No more guest passes. You want in then pay at the door. When you turn on your pc and open up TN all you should see is username and password and or register (which will go into a closely observed acceptance approval system, not just click and your in, because that's your biggest problem. Any Tom,Dick and Harry can get in without anybody checking them out). And no more Google search access. If you Google search any username, you will see their complete profile. Try it, You won't like how easy it is for just anybody to see you naked. That's not security. That's not privacy. The programing is out there to totally block out ALL your info from being opened without the password system. Just look at on-line banking, for example. Try and see my account, You won't. there no reason why my profile can't be that private unless you are in the TN site, open only to true nudists members.
I don't want to see TN go down and out. I like it here, but, we have got to get rid of the shit on this site. Whatever changes you make. to improve the current condition. I will back you up and stay. Even if I have to pay. It's worth it especially for us really true nudists.
There you have it. I'm now signing out and I will watch this topic from my real identity and see what you all have to say.
Stay safe
Stay naked
Keep it real
and
Lets keep it clean.

This topic was edited
RE: Dissapointed with the liars

I suppose it I to an extent unavoidable as it is in broader society. Like you, I am not here for cheap trills.
The high for me is opportunities to live a true naturist lifestyle and share with some like minded friends.
We have to do our own filtering to an extent.it is not simple, but if I encounter the degenerates that give naturism its poor image, then I do flag them, defriend them and block them.
That said, let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater. There are some very genuine naturists here. Personally I feel certification requirements would go some way to enhancing the validity of the site.

This post was edited

Certification is only proof that someone made up a name, wrote that name on a piece of paper and took a picture of some man or woman holding that piece of paper.

This post was edited

It would be nice to have a true True Nudists site.

This post was edited

First off, let me explain that I am not new to nudism or new to this site. I created a new identity to conceal my real certified truenudist identity of which I have been a member for several years.If you had posted this under your regular name I think it would carry more weight. Here you are with an unknown identity complaining about those with questionable identities.
Regarding your suggestion that the site owners close the site to all those who have not "proven" themselves. Please remember, this site is a business for it's owners. Like it or not, it's a numbers game; the greater the number of visitors, the greater the number of paid memberships, the greater their profit.
Before suggesting how they run their enterprise and that they lock the front door of their business, have YOU paid your dues with a paid membership?

This post was edited

Damn, I forgot to re-new. I will do that right now. Thank you.

This post was edited

NudieTrucker, (and alias) there is a naturist website that does exactly what you describe for allowing members to join. It's open to all but it's mainly UK based. So far I've not encountered one person on it that is there for the wrong reasons. All are naturists and wanker free.
I am also getting so fed up with fakes and lairs on here, TN was advertised on the British Naturists website so. We joined to find others local to us, sadly we keep getting contacted by lairs and idiots. (yesterday I was contacted in chat by a certified user (part of a couple) and it became apparent that he only wanted to chat about children... very disturbing.....I ended the conversation and blocked him)
S

This post was edited

Yes, this can be a big issue, but I have found being very selective with who I add to my list goes a long way to escaping the problem, and like others if they show intentions of being otherwise they are removed and flagged very quickly, But like StevieLornain Australia we have a similar siteto what they mentioned, very strict controls for membership etc and it is great, albeit a little small but still a welcome reprieve.Cheers Paul

This post was edited

NudieTrucker, (and alias) there is a naturist website that does exactly what you describe for allowing members to join. It's open to all but it's mainly UK based. So far I've not encountered one person on it that is there for the wrong reasons. All are naturists and wanker free.I am also getting so fed up with fakes and lairs on here, TN was advertised on the British Naturists website so. We joined to find others local to us, sadly we keep getting contacted by lairs and idiots. (yesterday I was contacted in chat by a certified user (part of a couple) and it became apparent that he only wanted to chat about children... very disturbing.....I ended the conversation and blocked him)SUK based? I'm surprised as I thought that most participants came from the US!
Certainly on this thread, one is Aussie, one is Canadian (originator of the thread) and the rest are US based - not a single UK member has commented - before me that is. (just checked another blog at ramdom and on the first page with 25 entries, 4 were UK, 2 were aussie and the rest US)
I also take all friends requests with a large pinch of salt as I am fairly sure that many of them are looking for a gay relationship. And by doing that, diluting the real intentions of this site.

This post was edited

We are in the Uk as is the site I mentioned. I know TS is worldwide with a lot of US members.

This post was edited

NudieTrucker, (and alias) there is a naturist website that does exactly what you describe for allowing members to join. It's open to all but it's mainly UK based. So far I've not encountered one person on it that is there for the wrong reasons... I'm surprised as I thought that most participants came from the USGo back and re-read his post. He did not say that TN had mostly a UK membership, he said that "...there is a naturist website...."

This post was edited