EDMONTON ALBERTA Area, near Devon ! Cotton Tail Beach.

As reported in the Edmonton Journal and Facebook, there is now a Nude Beach on the North Shore of the Saskatchewan River.
The Location is 1 mile west of the Devon Bridge on Highway 60. The Facebook Page, 'Cotton Tail Beach' has been up for a while, and so far, so good. No complaints and no hassles from the Police !

This topic was edited
RE: EDMONTON ALBERTA Area, near Devon ! Cotton Tail Beach.

AND, I'm NOT BS'ing !

This post was edited

AND, I'm NOT BS'ing !
Good for you all up there! I read that on a nude news feed I subscribe to. Hope you can keep it going.

This post was edited

AND, I'm NOT BS'ing !
Good for you all up there! I read that on a nude news feed I subscribe to. Hope you can keep it going.
I never knew until I found it on Facebook. Evidently, it was used as a 'nude beach' as far back as the 1920's by European Immigrants.
I live east of Edmonton, so it's a fair distance for me to travel to (40mi), but I will visit just to put it on my list of Nude Beaches that I have been to. Next Saturday, the 6th, it is supposed to be 73F (24C), so I might visit then.
It is 'self policed' at the present time and hopefully there will be no hassles by the Authorities in the future.

This post was edited

Hi HudsonHornet.Yup. Self policed at the moment. The Stony Plain RCMP Detachment is aware of it and has no problems with it being there as long as there is no complaints of lewd activity. When I set up the CottonTail Corner Facebook page, I made sure to emphasize this.
NSR

This post was edited