GoNaked Magazine for the Male Nudist

I don't know if this is permitted, but I thought I'd pass along a magazine I discovered online. GoNaked Magazine. It's for the male nudist. It's straight, it's gay. But it's all about guys. It's not a sex rag, but there may be photos of men in an aroused state, but no sex. There are articles on fitness, cooking, nude resorts for men and mixed. International getaways. "True Nudists" may or may not like it. It's current issue is the 1 year anniversary. You can subscribe for free or pay $1 an issue. Or you can join ISSUU, which has a ton of lifestyle e-mag's for free. Check it out guys!

This topic was edited
RE: GoNaked Magazine for the Male Nudist

thanks for the tip! :)

This post was edited

I don't know if this is permitted, but I thought I'd pass along a magazine I discovered online. GoNaked Magazine. It's for the male nudist. It's straight, it's gay. But it's all about guys. It's not a sex rag, but there may be photos of men in an aroused state, but no sex. There are articles on fitness, cooking, nude resorts for men and mixed. International getaways. "True Nudists" may or may not like it. It's current issue is the 1 year anniversary. You can subscribe for free or pay $1 an issue. Or you can join ISSUU, which has a ton of lifestyle e-mag's for free. Check it out guys!They changed how you subscribe/download. It's still $1 but done oversees so there is a foreign currency conversion charge to your card. It's about 3-cents so no big deal.https://www.gonakedmagazine.com/

This post was edited

'S' denotes security. HTTP (+/-) S

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

so you're saying that S denotes security?

This post was edited