upcoming trip / random roommate

Just about ready to set off on my annual birthday trip when I treat myself to exploring a new part of the world.the tour company that I go with matches me up with another single guy as a random roommate.I have done 3 trips in the past with this company. The first time I was the only single guy so had my own room the entire timewithout paying the single supplement. so nude sleeping or lounging was not an issue. The 2nd trip had 2 other single guys one had chosen to opt to pay the premiumto have a single room which meant the other guy Stan and I shared a room for the entire trip. I can only sleep in the buffand hoped he would not freak out. He didn't so I pushed the limits a bit and went nude anytime in the room. Still no objectionsbut he stayed modest for a few days. Then got more casual as the days went by. He got more and more casual with his own clothingeven slept nude for the first time in his 30 some years. My 3rd trip had 4 single guys, one had paid the premium, so that left 3 of us. The solution was to rotate who shared with whoeach got his own room for 3 days and shared with someone the other 3 days. It worked. I was nude they stayed clothedbut did not freak out.We will see who I get and how they react to my lack of clothes on this trip. I will post a report when I get back.
Anyone else have random roommate with either good or bad nude experiences?Or how about back in college ?

This topic was edited
RE: upcoming trip / random roommate

If you don't mind me asking what is the name of the touring company you use?
As for college I always slept nude and a few times the guys I was rooming with on trips wanted sleep nude too. But then that was college we all did wild and crazy things back then.

This post was edited
RE: upcoming trip / random roommate

Gadventures.com based out of Toronto. this will be my 4th tour with them. Obviously I enjoy the style tours they set up
small group, nothing fancy, take care of getting places and places to put your head down. good intros to each new placebut then plenty of time to explore on your own or pair up. Evening meals are fun filled with lots of laughs.smallest tour was 6 plus guide two with 10 this will be the biggest with 16 something like 600 plus tours from the arctic to antarctica and most any nation you would want to visit.go for it

This post was edited